Hermione and dean's plan

Ever since the night of Yule Ball, Ginny doesn't even stay in the same room as harry. He tried everything he could to make her talk to him but it's vain. He has never been this miserable in his life.

When ginny told that she loves him, he's the happiest person in the world. But just in a minute, everything ended. He felt like he's been stupefied, so many feelings striking him like thunder and he stood there ignorant of what to say.

He wanted to explain that he loves her, wipe her tears and hold her forever but he's got no chance. He still didn't lose hope so he needed to make things right between them.
________________________________
_________

In the library,

Hermione is reading a book peacefully then dean walked past her muttering something.

"Dean" she called him.

He whirled around and saw her "hey hermione" he sighed making his way to her and sat across her.

"You okay?" She asked.

"I don't know" he shrugged.

"What's wrong? You can tell me maybe I can help" she suggested.

He hesitated for a moment "well... It's ginny"

"Ginny? What happened to her?" Hermione is alarmed.

Abruptly Madam Pince showed up glaring at them.

They both apologised to her. She walked away.

"She's been a horrible mess these days and mostly after the Yule Ball"

Hermione gazed at him, confused.

Dean continued "she confessed her feelings to harry" he whispered.

"WHAT!?" She shrieked.

Without thinking twice, Madam Pince threw these both out of the library.

Dean glared at hermione "I have to complete charms essay by tomorrow"

"I'm sorry dean, I'll write that for you if you want but what were you saying before?" She asked.

"Ginny loves harry, of course, you'd have known that already-"

"I don't -" murmured hermione looking at the ground. It didn't reach dean's ears.

So he proceeded "she let out all her feelings on the evening of the Yule Ball, I don't exactly know what she told him but the next morning she said that she confessed to harry and he didn't say anything. Ginny is extremely upset about it."

Hermione is processing everything, completely bewildered that she couldn't talk.

"I wanted to hex harry more than anything," dean said furiously.

"No you don't," said hermione finally after a long pause.

Dean stared at hermione sharply.

"How do you know all this? Ginny never told me she loves harry. I thought she was over him" thought hermione.

"Well she's not," said dean.

"I don't understand any of this. Harry's been stressing a lot lately to ask ginny out and when ginny poured her feelings out, he didn't react? They might have been a mistake" she's pacing.

"Wait what? Harry loves ginny??" He's surprised.

"He does! For a long time now" explained hermione.

"I should talk to him" hermione is about to run away when dean stopped her.

"Wait, ginny was angry with Harry for not asking her to the ball. You know how ginny reacts when she's mad. So maybe she didn't let him finish what he had to say, maybe she didn't give him a chance" justified dean.

"You're right" glinted hermione. "We have to do something so that ginny gives a chance to harry," she supposed.

"Or we could tell ginny that harry loves her" beamed dean.

Hermione gave dean a look that meant 'are you for real?' He immediately zipped his mouth.

"We have to let them talk, open up their feelings for each other" she clarified.

"Yeah," said dean thinking deeply.

"Yes! All we have to do is lock them up in an empty room so that they could talk" gleamed hermione.

"You're right, hermione!" Dean grinned.

"Okay, so you go bring ginny saying you've to talk to her and I'll go bring harry," she said.

"On it. See you in 5" he winked.

"Oh and dean-" he stopped. "Remember to steal ginny's wand so that she can't unlock the door," she said.

"Got it!" He smiled and left.
____________________________________

Hermione and dean were hiding behind a wall waiting for ginny and harry.

After a couple of minutes, they saw ginny walking slowly into an empty classroom.

By the very next moment, Harry entered the classroom.

"They're in! They're in!" Shouted dean.

"Shut up!" Shouted hermione and they both ran near the classroom.

Hermione flicked her wand and immediately the door closed.

"Colloportus" she whispered and the door is locked.

"Muffliato" she used another spell so that no can hear ginny and harry's conversation.

"What are you doing?" Asked dean. "Shouldn't we hear what they're talking?"

"No, we shouldn't." She hissed.

"Of course, you're hermione. Who am I kidding?" He rolled his eyes.

She sighed "We both did everything we can till today. Now it's their turn," she said gazing at the door longingly.

Dean nodded.
__________________________________

With Harry and ginny,

As Harry entered the classroom he didn't find hermione anywhere but he saw ginny facing away from him.

His eyes glowed looking at her.
*Bang* Suddenly, the door is shut.

Ginny whirled around to see harry.
"What are you doing here?" She asked sternly.

"I...I'm-" Harry stuttered.

"Nevermind" she strolled to the door.

"Gin please-" Harry followed her.

She tried to open the door but it didn't. She glared at Harry and reached for her wand in her dress robes but figured that wasn't there.

"What have you done?" She scowled at him.

"Me? I didn't do anything" said harry innocently.

"Give me your wand," she asks striding to him as he backs away. "I said give me your wand" she chases after him.

Harry is intimidated by her behaviour so he runs away from her. They do a few circles around the room and finally sits down on different corners, panting.

After catching their breath, ginny speaks "this door is locked, we need your wand to open it"

Harry searched for his wand unfortunately he couldn't find his wand either. "It's lost," he said vaguely.

"What do you mean it's lost?" Asked ginny walking to him.

"It's not here, I can't find it in my pockets" explained harry.

"Bloody hell!" Screamed ginny. "We're stuck in here" she groaned.

Harry didn't find this frustrating at all. Stuck in an empty room with ginny is more than what he ever wanted.

"Calm down, we'll find a way," said harry.
________________________________

I know I told you that just one more chapter left but it's way too long to fit in one chapter. So I parted it into two.
Hope you enjoy ❤