Realisation

Harry's pov

Great Hall

Entering into the great Hall I saw two unusual things.

"Good morning guys" I said interrupting the snogging couple.

They broke off, flushed.

"Good morning Harry" Said hermione blushing.

"Morning mate" Said Ron casually.

"You don't have to blush mione. I saw you guys snogging million times" I grinned.

"Harry!" She hissed.

"Well two unusual things happened" I said.

"What?" They both asked curiously.

"Firstly, you both didn't wait for me which I understand why" I said thinking about the water fight yesterday.

They nodded smiling.

"Secondly, when did Ron stopped eating food during breakfast and started eating your face?" I teased filling my plate.

"Shut up Harry" Said Ron and started eating.

Hermione blushed while smiled. "We were actually waiting for you"

"Yeah, waiting" I rolled my eyes.

"Oh get a girlfriend Harry" Ron stick out his tongue.

"Okay, not this conversation"

"Wait, where's ginny?" I asked looking for her everywhere.

"She's sitting at Ravenclaw table today" Said hermione.

I looked at Ravenclaw table and saw Ginny who sat next to luna facing away the other direction from me.

"Why is that?" I asked not very thrilled of this sudden change.

"She said luna was alone so she wants to keep her company. That's nice actually, isn't it? " She asked rising her eyebrows with a odd look.

"Yeah, nice" I nodded vaguely looking at Ginny. Though it didn't felt nice to me. I like when ginny is next me, talking with me like always. Argh.

Soon after, I saw a bloke sitting next to ginny. I didn't feel this comfortable at all. For some reason anger inside me is boiling.

He had his hands around her shoulder. I wanted to rip those off him and threw him away.

Hermione interrupted me from this horrible thoughts. "You and I are getting late to class"

"What about ron?" I asked looking at him.

"I have potions, Harry. Hope I survive till the end" He said.

"What about us then?"

"Oh Harry do you even know your time table? We have charms. Now hurry up" She grabbed my arm.
_________________________________

"So, is there anything you want to talk about?" She asked looking at me wistfully.

"No, why do u ask?" I asked unaware of her look.

"Well, aren't you showing a little more interest in ginny lately?" She smirked.

"What? Why are you even saying that?"

"Come on, didn't you find yourself staring at her more? Thinking of her more? I notice things Harry" She sniggered as she kept walking.

"What does that mean, mione?" I asked as I ran to catch up to her.

"Oh Harry, how dumb are you? do you want me to spell it out for you?" She asked and I still looked at her bewildered.

She groaned.

"YOU LIKE HER!" she shouted in my ear.

"What!?" I shrieked. "That's not true. I don't like ginny that way" I defended myself even though something in my mind is vague.

"Yeah? What is it that when Michael sat next to ginny you looked like you wanna rip him off" She poked me in the chest.

"That bloke was Micheal?" I shouted with disbelief.

She rolled her eyes. "Why are you angry harry? What is it to you if she hangs out with Michael Corner?" She asked.

"I.. He.. He's an idiot Hermione" I stutter not sure what I'm trying to say.

"You want me to buy that? Is gin like a sister to you, is that why you care so much?" She asked.

"No!" I immediately said. "I'm her friend that's why I care"

She smiled. "So, is that okay if she snogs anyone?"

Images of ginny kissing a guy came into my mind that I couldn't able to control my rage. "No!" I shouted.

"Why harry? If your a good friend you should be happy for her boyfriend, shouldn't you?" Said hermione in a very mocking tone.

The idea of my ginny having a boyfriend  making me so furious.

Wait my ginny?

Do I like her? Do I like my best friend's sister?

I clapped my hands to my mouth with astonishment. I like her.

"I like her mione" I finally said.

She beamed at me and hugged me tightly.

"That's great harry!" She smiled brightly.

I am still in shock.

Sorry for the late update I was little busy.

Keep supporting me☺
Thank you for reading 🥰