Jealous much

Library

Harry's pov

"Hermione, I don't understand what to do now" I groaned.

"What's there to do harry you have to be honest and tell her" She said simply while reading a book.

"Tell her!?" I shouted getting some people and Madam Pince's attention.

"Shussshh" She hissed gesturing with her finger on her mouth.

I nodded and mouthed 'sorry'.

"I can't tell her mione. Weren't you the one who told me she was over me?"

"Yes, 'cause that's what she told me. But she has to know how you feel about her maybe that's how she'll feel the same for you" Said mione closing the book shut.

"Im still not sure. I'll give it a little time" I said. She nodded.

I saw ron arriving. "Don't say any of this to ron" I said hurriedly to hermione as I started to pack my things.

"Hey honey, harry" He said as he kissed mione.

"Yeah ron. I've got a little work I'll catch up with you guys later" I said and walked away from the library leaving confused ron and worried Hermione behind.

___________________________________
Gryffindor common room

I settle down on the couch with charms notes hoping this could distract me from ginny.

Despite I found myself thinking more about her. I have no interest in charms but I have so much interest in ginny. Flying would have been a better option.

"Hey!" Someone shouted from behind making me squeal. I looked around to see ginny laughing at me.

"Seems like I just scared harry potter" She smirked as she sat next to me.

My heart all of a sudden is racing with her sitting close to me. "You could have just called" I said.

"What's the fun?" She laughed.

I glared at her.

"What are you working on?" She asked looking at my charms notes.

"Oh umm.. " I saw the last lines of whatever I mindlessly scribbled. Bloody hell. I wrote ginny's name many times.

I immediately covered it with my hands
"This.. Um.. This is nothing" I shrugged.

"Okay" She looked at me curiously. "You okay?"

"Uh.. Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?" I said forcing a smile.

"Yes, just asking" She shrugged.

Better change the conversation..

"I feel like flying and with tryouts in two days how do you like to join me?" I asked wanting to smack myself for making it formal and nervous.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I really want to but I'm sorry I can't harry. I've got this astronomy essay due tomorrow so Micheal told he'd help me with it. I have to go there" She said with a sorry smile.

"Micheal?" I asked controlling the anger.

"Yeah.. He's from Ravenclaw same year as mine and he's really smart" I can see the happiness in her eyes as she was talking about him.

I want her to be happy but this is driving me crazy.

"Why didn't you ask Hermione?" I asked ignoring her constant musings.

"Ah she's already got you and ron on her shoulders" She sighed and settled back on the couch.

"She wouldn't think you as a burden"

"I know that okay? What's wrong with Michael anyway?" She asked eyeing me sharply.

"Wrong? Nothing's wrong. It's ur wish anyway" I said gathering my stuff.

"Where you going?" She asked.

"Told you I wanna fly" I want it to be a statement but my mood made it to snap at her.

She looked worried but said "okay"

I nodded and left the common room.

___________________________________

I am up in the air. The cold wind hitting on my face. I'm letting out all my anger forcing it onto my firebolt.

Micheal Corner! Why did he suddenly came into my life? Why now? Why when I started to like her?

It's because of him ginny doesn't want to hang out with me. Im terrified that I'd loose ginny to him.

I have to do something... But what?

Out of nowhere an owl came over and threw a cover at me. I tripped trying to hold this cover. I held the broom with one hand hanging onto it. I finally balanced it and sat back on my broom.

Whose this from?

A Dare (Hinny) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara