Fred and George

"Oy harry!" Called Fred.
Harry turned around to find Fred and George walking towards him.

"Hey, guys" smiled harry. They walked behind him and wrapped their hands around harry's shoulder.

"Looking good today" smirked George pointing to his bruises.

"Yeah, thanks to the beaters" harry smirked back.

"Well, maybe you wouldn't have got these many bruises if--"

George continued "you got your head in the game"

"What are you guys talking about?" Asked harry with confusion as he brushed off their hands from his shoulders and stood in front of them.

"He thinks we didn't notice, George" fred teases. "Yeah, but we did notice, fred"

"Tell me what's this all about," Harry said sternly.

"We saw-"

"You-"

"Staring-"

"At our-"

"Little sister-"

"During-"

"game-"

"The whole time" finished George crossing his arms and so did fred.

Harry is stunned. "I...wasn't...I don't know what you're saying" stuttered harry.

Fred and George snickered. "Why so tense, Potter?"

"You sound like Malfoy," said harry trying to change the conversation.

They looked at him with contempt "Anyway, aren't you going to answer us?" Asked fred.

"About what? Nonetheless, ron and Hermione are waiting, I'll see you guys later" said harry escaping from the twins.

"No no" they both grabbed Harry by the shoulder again "not so fast"

Harry groaned "what do you want?"

Fred and George looked at each other and sniggered "maybe you should-"

"Do something-"

"About ginny-"

"If you like her"

"I don't like her" protested harry.

The twins gave a sharp glare and Harry gave in "fine I do. Is it that obvious?" He asked.

They laughed with triumph. Ignoring Harry's question they started singing saying "harry likes ginny"

"Stop it, you guys" harry grumbled.

"Let's tell ginny" George suggested.

"Yes George, we'll get to see her reaction, that's priceless" agreed fred.

"What!?" Shouted harry. "You can't tell her. I have to be the one who should tell her"

"Oh, are you actually planning on asking our sister out?" They glared.

Harry is suddenly nervous. "Guys, I.. I really like her..don't get me wrong.. I know ginny's your sister and you will be protective of her but-"

"Cut it, Potter" George harshly. "Yes, when did we obstruct dating our sister?" Smiled Fred.

"Really?" Harry looking between the twins. "Yes, we approve," said George.

"But if you hurt her...you'd be tasting George's -"

"And Fred's tricks"

Harry nodded "I understand". Harry has never seen them this serious.

"Does ron know about this?" They asked.

Harry shook his head "no, but Hermione does"

"And she still didn't tell him? Interesting" said fred.

"I told her not to" explained harry.

"Good" the twins calmed down.

"So..." They placed their hands around harry hauling him into the castle "why-

"Our-"

"Little-"

"Sister?" They teased.

Harry rolled his eyes. Not again.
______________________________________

Harry finalized the team and stuck it to the board.

The Gryffindor Quidditch Team

Seeker - Harry Potter
Keeper - Ronald Weasley
Chasers - Katie Bell, Ginny Weasley and
                  Dean Thomas
Beaters - Fred and George Weasley

Congratulations team

Thanks to everyone who strived. There's always next time.
________________

In Gryffindor common room

"I kicked Mclaggen's arse today, did you see that?" Said ron with excitement and quite proud of himself.

"I did saw that ron. I'm proud of you and it's not about him, it's that you're my amazing keeper" said Hermione looking straight into Ron's eyes.

"Yours huh?" Smirked ron.

"Definitely mine" smiled Hermione and leaned in for a kiss which ron obediently agreed.

After a sec, "I suppose I'm not wearing any invisibility cloak" said harry sighing heavily.

Ron and Hermione chuckled. "Oh, sorry Harry," they said.

Harry just shrugged and smiled along with them.

They heard the portrait swung open and saw fred and George barge in with firecrackers. They locked the door behind them.

Everyone in the common room fell silent and stared at them with confusion and astonishment.

"What are they doing now?" Asked Hermione.

"Who knows" shrugged ron.

"Feels like Owls in the fifth year" harry grinned.

"We made the team!" They shouted so loud. They set the crackers on fire and threw them up making the people squeal with excitement and everyone started cheering for them.

The common room was filled with laughter, shouts and claps "time for the Weasley products" they yelled.

"YES!"

Sorry, it took me so long to write. I was engaged with school stuff. Ill complete this soon.

Thank you so much for your patience and keep reading, there's gonna be a little plot twist. See if you can figure it😄❤❤