Just one chance

Harry hastily left the twins, ron and Hermione. 'Fred and George could be the death of me' he thought as he walked to a corner.

He recognised he still sound like ginny. That pleasing voice he could hear all day.  He was searching for her in the whole common room for half an hour now, but she isn't there.

Harry sighed. Suddenly something flicked in his head. He wanted to hear that for quite a while now.

He peeked around the common room, everyone is occupied with their stuff. So, Harry turned to the wall and whispered to himself in ginny's voice "I like you too, Harry. I wanted to be with you more than anything. I hate Michael Corner"

And he instantly spits the sweet with a satisfied smile. 'When can I hear those words?' He wondered.

After a couple of minutes of spending time with himself, Harry was bored. He vaguely made his way to the fireplace and saw dean gazing into the fire.

Harry sat next to him bringing dean back to this world. "You okay, dean?" He asked.

Dean nodded "yea, the common room could never be this chaotic. I love it," he said.

"Yes, thanks to fred and George" agreed harry. "Where is Seamus?"

"Oh, didn't you see?" Said dean tilting a little to show Seamus snogging the face of lavender.

Harry made a disgusted look "gross"

"How do you... I mean... What do you do when ron and Hermione snog in front of you? I feel like a third wheel. This is what Seamus do all the time. I'm not saying I don't like them being together... it's just he doesn't have time for me anymore" he let out a long sigh.

Harry patted on his back. "Mate, join the club," said harry playfully but dean didn't budge "I know the feeling dean. But Hermione and ron are my best friends, I'm happy for them. Even though sometimes I was left behind I know they're happy which makes me happy. And you should be too" Harry smiled.

Dean smiled back and nodded. After some comfortable silence, harry talked "did you see ginny?" He asked.

"She could probably be snogging Michael's face," he said vaguely.

Harry's heart skipped a beat. He looked at him with confusion "what makes you think that?"

"Oh, didn't you notice? After Michael was hit by a bludger, ginny ran after him and from then I didn't saw her. There were even rumours that they're dating. It's reasonable, I saw them spending an awfully lot of time together. It does make sense" He completed.

After listening to dean, harry's mouth went dry and everything became a blur. His heart tightened and he's sweating, he couldn't able to listen to any of the words dean saying.

Dean shook him "harry?"

"Uh?" Harry broke off from his daze.

"Are you listening?" He asked.

"Yes, dean I'll talk to you later" he patted his shoulder and stormed out.
___________________________________

Harry is unsure of where he is going but he doesn't want to be in the common room.

He is slowly walking in the deserted corridor thinking of what dean said.

Harry is in the loss. He had these feeling for her for a while now and he couldn't even get her off his mind.

Now abruptly everything is over. How could he confess when she already has a boyfriend? Anger is boiling inside, he couldn't keep it inside anymore. So, not caring if anyone gonna watch he screamed it all out.

Harry fell onto his knees and sobbed. 'Give me one chance ginny, I'll treat you better than that bloke I promise. Just one chance' he thought.

After two hours harry is returning to the common when a pair of hands blindfolded his eyes. Harry is already annoyed so he harshly brushed them off.

"Ow" groaned cho.

Harry looked at her. "What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Nothing. I was wondering if you want to go to Hogsmeade with me tomorrow?" She asked looking at the floor.

"Cho, now's not the good time." Harry started to walk away.

"Just one chance, Harry" she called after him.

Those words hit him. He turned around.

Hogsmeade trip next chapter😄
Thanks for reading😊
Love y'all <3