Part 2: Welcome to my Life

Notes:

This fanfiction was written as a roleplay collab between Tereox_X and SkylerSkyhigh.
Edit done by Sky and X.

Warning. This is not a happy story, please read the tags.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sky was dark and quiet. Clouds drifted by lazily, obscuring the stars.

A group arrived at a warehouse, keeping their distance.

"In position?" Izuku asked into the receiver.

He got a confirmation.

"You know the plan, right?"

"Go in, group A will distract the criminals and group B will do the rescue." Someone replied.

"Good." Izuku said and glanced at the warehouse. "Got a visual on their quirks. Two guards outside, one has scales covering their entire body and another has quills for hair."

Izuku thought for a moment. "Keep them at a distance. They look to be hand to hand fighters. The scales one has strong armor so taze them."

"Roger that."

Izuku pulled out a pair of binoculars and looked inside, activating x-ray vision.

"Five hostiles. No guns or knives, quirk reliant. I count thirteen hostages tied up in the middle of the room. Proceed with caution."

"Got it."

Izuku stared for a moment before he removed the binoculars. "Team A, take out the two front guards first. Keep quiet, try to draw the others out. Let's keep the fighting to a minimum."

"Sure."

Izuku's team snuck towards the two guards and kept hidden. They split paths, on either side of the warehouse.

He grabbed a marble as another one did the same.

They both threw the marble away, directing the criminals' attentions.

"What the hell was that?" A villain asked.

"You go check that way, I'll check this way." The other said and they head off. Nearing the walls of the warehouse, where Izuku and his team were waiting.

Izuku got out his taser as his team readied to gag the villain. No sound. Quick, precise, no fighting.

The villain was out in less than a second.

A glance showed the other group managed to subdue their villain as well.

Now to lure the others out.

Maybe with some crashing sounds?

Izuku reached into his pocket for another marble and looked around. He saw a bunch of metal cans.

He targeted at the cans and threw it, knocking the cans over with a loud crash before hiding out of sight. His heart thudded in his chest from anticipation.

Soon enough, they could hear movement from the door.

The vigilantes hid as two villains came out to investigate.

They could easily take two.

Using the same trick, they lured the villains and knocked them out quickly.

Soon after that, another villain went outside to check on them.

That one was taken out as well.