More JOkeS 2

I hope you have been laughing your heads off so far. Let's see and read more jokes. Wait lemme find one good one... The seeing-eye dogs

  Two guys were out walking their dogs on a hot day when they pass by a bar. The first guy says, "Let's go in there for a pint."

The second guy says, "They won't let us in with our dogs."

First guy: "Sure they will, just follow my lead."

He goes up to the pub, and sure enough, the bouncer says, "I can't let you in here with that dog."

He replies, "Oh, I'm blind and this is my seeing-eye dog."

The bouncer says, "Ok then, come on in."

The second guy sees this and does the same thing. The bouncer says, "You can't come in here with a dog."

He replies, "I'm blind and this is my seeing-eye dog."

The bouncer responds, "You have a Chihuahua for a seeing-eye dog?"

The second guy exclaims, "They gave me a Chihuahua?"

  Did you understand that? Because I did.

Next joke is called: Bigger in Texas. Personally I liked it.

  A blind man visits Texas. When he gets to his hotel room, he feels the bed. "Wow, this bed is big!"

"Everything is big in Texas," says the bellhop.

The man heads downstairs to the bar, settles into a huge barstool and orders a beer. A mug is placed between his hands. "Wow these drinks are big!"

The bartender replies, "Everything is big in Texas."

After downing a few, the blind man asks where the bathroom is. "Second door to the right," says the bartender.

The blind man heads for the bathroom but accidentally enters the third door, which leads to the swimming pool, and he falls in. Popping his head up from under the water and flailing his arms, he shouts, "Don't flush, don't flush!"

  So basically the blind man thought that he fell into a big toilet bowl so he shouted don't flush. lol