9.) The Driver Asked Me About My Dreams- 0 out of 5 Stars

@Sᴛɪʟᴇs-Is-Tʜᴇ-Nɪɢʜᴛ

1:05 ───⊙─────── 2:15

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

playιng: [BOYFREN] - [LᴏᴠᴇLᴇᴏ]

Stiles was completely out of patience by the time school ended on Friday. He'd gotten in trouble for going out to find that dead body, Scott was acting weird, Pippa was acting weird, now Scott was in love, had developed amazing hand-eye coordination, and maybe... a werewolf? That left Stiles frantically researching in his room with Devereaux, who was being absolutely no help with any of Stiles' drama. He'd also slept weird the night before, and his neck was apparently going to make that his problem for the rest of the day.

"When did Scott say that he'd be here again?" he asked Dev. Who didn't even look up from his book, so Stiles capped the marker he held in his mouth and threw it, hitting his friend in the jaw.

"Dude! This is covered in your spit!" Dev shouted, "That's so fucking nasty, what the hell is wrong with you?" He leant off the bed to grab the book that he'd dropped, and not-so gently threw it at Stiles in retaliation.

"Maybe next time I ask you a question, you'll answer sooner," Stiles said smugly. Unsuccessfully, he tried to dodge the book, but it still hit the outside of his arm.

"Ugh, he said he was on his way like ten minutes ago, so I don't know? He rides a bike dude, it's a little bit harder to estimate that."

"Maybe for you."

"Okay, do you know when he's going to get here then?"

Stiles leaned over to grab stuff from the printer, avoiding eye contact like his life depended on it.

"That's what I fucking thought," Dev said smugly, "And you know he's going to be pissed off when he gets here."

"What?" Stiles snapped to look at Dev. "You said that you believed me. I'm going to save him from himself, there's no way that he can be mad at me for that."

"Well first of all— I never said that I believed you." Dev sassed. "I said I believed that you believe in this whole werewolf thing. And I'll hear what you have to say and support you, but I don't think that I can believe you right now. You have to admit it's a crazy idea- even if you end up being right- it's still insane."

Stiles shook his head, of all the people that he expected to reject his theory, Devereaux wasn't one of them. Their favorite pastime was coming up with increasingly ridiculous conspiracies together.

"And you have to admit, we do this sort of thing to Scott all the time. He's going to think that it's a joke, and then he'll be pissed off that you tried to stop him from going out with Allison as a part of it."

Dev had a point there, but Stiles wasn't about to give in just because of one good argument. It's not like he ever had before at least.

"Relax, he's not going to be mad." Stiles coaxed, scrambling all of his research together, "Look at how many things I printed out. We've never had this much research for a conspiracy before."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------