IᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴT

❝ 𝐼'𝑚 𝑎𝑠 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑎 𝑏𝑎𝑑-𝑏𝑜𝑦 𝑎𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙. 𝑆𝑜 𝐼 𝑠𝑢𝑝𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑏𝑜𝑡ℎ 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠. ❞

❤️

Started :  15th June, 2021
Ended : 19th August 2022

Thank you for clicking on my book and choosing to give it a chance! You're amazing if you did that and if you won't read further.....

Then you're a cucumber.

You don't want to be that, do you? *laughs evilly*

Please don't be mean, don't be rude but freely express your feelings about the characters.

But I sure hope you won't stop here and will read on. Don't forget to add Love Punched to your library and voting on all the parts because as a writer it means a lot to me!

I've changed the title of the book and cover once as of 23/12/21 from Burning Love to Love Punched.

For updates, you could always follow me or go to my profile and check out my works there!

Do let me know what you think of the book by the end and spam me with lovely comments and votes so we can reach new heights!

This is my third book and I've greatly matured in my writing lol. Heads up, there will be swearing and some sexual innuendos and do check the trigger warnings because the book might take a dark turn.
However, I have TWs before anything of such sorts so don't worry.

I've put in a lot of thought for the plot and the characters and the progressions so hopefully the book will be to all of your liking. I can also assure you that Derek and Lila will be unlike any other character you've read! Hehe.

It's a slow-burn, teen-fic romance with a heavy dose of humor, sarcasm, mystery and action lol because that makes for a good story in my opinion.

If you liked the blurb and clicked on my book then don't leave without giving it a shot. Who knows? You might just love it ;)

Now, I won't keep you any longer from the book and you're free to go ahead and enjoy a ride in a world all of my making!

You can always drop by my PM's or MB if you want too!

I hope this book will bring you joy and fun and deeper connections.

And don't forget to vote and comment! *grins*

~Skyler

Love Punched | COMPLETEDOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara