Chapter 9

I'm back :) Engaged Percabeth fluff chapter but the next one is the big one, promise. 

Creds where due

Percy's POV:

Percy opened the door to the Athena cabin to find Annabeth hunched over at her desk and looking like she were to rip her hair out. She had been in the Athena cabin a lot lately.

They had decided to have their wedding on December 21, because it was the winter solstice. That way, they would be married in not that long and still have it on a significant day. It also meant that more people would be at camp for it considering it was over winter break.

They had been engaged for 3 months now, which left them 3 more months before their wedding. It was progressing nicely. They had the basics planned out already, which left only minor details.

Sally was elated when she found out. Of course, Percy had told her he planned on proposing but she was over the moon when they had told her it was official. But that was how his mom was, always happy for people no matter how big or small it was.

Percy walked over to his fiance at her desk. All of her siblings were out training which gave them the place to themselves. He walked behind her and started to rub her shoulders. Annabeth relaxed under his hands.

He kissed her temple softly. "How's it going?"

Annabeth sighed with a slightly annoyed tone. "I have so much more work to do on it."

"Well we just sent out the invites," Percy said, "and we made the date. You already got your dress right?"

Annabeth nodded.

"We know Thalia is your maid of honor and Hazel, Clarisse, and Piper are your bridesmaids. Grover is my best man and Tyson and Frank are groomsmen. Estelle is flower girl‒do we have a ring bearer?"

She bit her lip, "I think I'm going to ask one of my half brothers on my mom's side. I don't know Mathew and Bobby that well."

Percy nodded, "This is happening on firework beach, right?"

"Yeah."

"So then what else are we forgetting?"

"I still need to get bridesmaid dresses and pick our theme and-"

Percy cut her off, "I thought we decided on blue."

Annabeth glared at him, "Well there's a lot of different shades of blue, Percy."

Percy blinked. Women, he thought.

She pressed her hands to her temples. "Then I still have to get flowers, the cake, what we want for food, our honeymoon, where we are going to live, and more."

"I thought we were going to Greece."

"Well sorry that 'Greece' is a very broad term for traveling," she snapped.

He shrugged, "Well we can go all over it."

"We still don't know where we want to live," she reminded.

"What's wrong with just living at camp?" he asked.

Annabeth shook her head. "Nothing, but we can't exactly stay in the Poseidon cabin forever."

"Then we can build our own house."

Annabeth pushed his hands away and slammed her hands on the desk. "Easier said than done, Jackson. Do you know how long that would take me? And we still have to finish college and find jobs and-"

"Wise Girl, calm down-"

"I can't!" she yelled frustrated and she put her head on her hands.

"Well what can I do to help you?" he asked.