Chapter 3

I was gonna post the six chapters I had done, but I'm tired so wait till tomorrow 

Nope

Annabeth's POV:

Three days later.

She had only had one nightmare that night; new record. She slept in his room now. He wasn't there when she fell asleep, but Percy had come back when she woke up and crawled into bed with her. She slept fitfully after that up until 6:00am.

She awoke to the ship rocking violently, water pounding the window. It was still dark outside, which emphasized the waves. Percy was still asleep next to her; wearing a scowl in his sleep. She assumed he was dreaming.

She started shaking him slightly. "Percy," she whispered, "wake up."

He stirred slightly. She kissed him softly on his lips. "Percy, come on, it's morning."

His eyes fluttered open. They stared at each other in silence before he looked out the window. Percy blinked, "well that's not good."

"Who's on guard duty?" she asked.

"I think Leo right now," he mumbled, rubbing his eyes.

She sat up in bed and stretched her arms. "Let's wake up the others. Whenever there's a storm like this there's always something causing it."

They got out of bed and got dressed. Annabeth ran to get Piper and Hazel, while Percy got Frank. They had decided to let Jason sleep, considering he still had a stab wound from Ithaca. Annabeth could hear the goddess Nike screaming from the stables, something about the storm being able to do better.

Once on deck, Annabeth realized how bad the storm was. Water caved over the deck. The ship shook and rocked back and forth. Behind her, Percy came up with Frank. Leo stood at the helm, manning the ship. "A little help would be nice."

They all split into various ways to help. Percy stood in the middle of the ship with his hands extended, trying to calm the water. Frank had changed into a gorilla and was running around doing who knows what. Leo's hands flew over the controls, trying to get it up in the air. Piper and Annabeth had climbed the mast and were trying to tie the sails back up. Hazel wasn't there, she got the worst of sea sickness and was currently puking her guts out in the bathroom.

The longer they worked, the worse it got. The wind picked up, as did the sea. Percy looked tired, but held firm. Eventually, Jason had come up from below. He looked sick in the face. Jason stumbled to Percy and they tried at communicating. Jason looked confused and Percy just shrugged. Next to her, Piper looked bewildered at the boys.

Finally, Percy jumped over the side of the boat into the water. Annabeth gasped and screamed, "Percy!" Right after him, Jason jumped in. Piper screamed for Jason. Annabeth looked at her. "We're dating idiots!"

"Tell me about it!" Piper yelled.

She didn't realize how much Percy was helping until he left. The waves doubled in size, the shaking increased. Why, Jackson? she thought.

~~~~~

Percy's POV:

After jumping back on the ship, he was greeted with Annabeth right away. She slapped him across the arm. "What the Hades were you thinking?!" she demanded.

"Long story," he answered.

Jason explained the whole Kymopoleia thing to them, leaving out parts of how Jason had to save Percy. "And yeah," Jason said, "That's it."

Percy was about to add to it, but ran to the side on the ship instead and started puking his guts out. Annabeth rushed up behind him and rubbed his back. "Lemme guess, you got poisoned?" she asked.