🚨epilogue🚨

"Have you got your backpack baby?" Jungkook called out to his daughter who was currently getting ready for her first day at nursery.
"Yesh mama" Subin called back in a small tone.
"Good girl bub" Jungkook smiled grabbing the keys, shoving them in his pocket.
"Mama can you hewlp Binie w-with shoe l-laces?" Subin whined as she couldn't do them herself.
"I've got it baby, you sort out Nari" Tae kissed Jungkook's temple before rushing over to his eldest daughter.
Tae had the day off today meaning he was able to assist his daughter and be there for her on her big day.

It had been 2 years and well life had been pretty swell. The family of three turned into a family of four 6 months ago, another Kim daughter was brought into the world. The family were coping. Jungkook was able to work for around 9 months before going on maternity leave once again to give birth and look after Kim Nari. He loved that he was able to work once again after having Subin but he was also grateful that he was able to have another beautiful daughter.

Taehyung walked to his daughter and crouched to her level, while Jungkook walked to the front room and picked the baby up from the baby mat and pulled her into his arms.
"Dada" Subin sadly pouted which didn't go unnoticed by Tae.
"Hey baby, what's wrong hm?" Taehyung asked as he slowly tied his daughter's laces on her shoes.
"Binie ish scarwed. W-what if peowple don't like binie?" Subin asked with sparkly eyes.

Tae frowned softly and quickly finished with her laces before cupping his daughters sweet, chubby cheeks.
"Sweetie, you are the bravest girl I could ever know. You are the sweetest, most kindest girl I ever know. Subinie, you don't need to worry about these things, everyone will love you and you will get loads of friends, and if not you'll always have mama, dada and Nari here for you" Taehyung kissed his daughters head softly and proudly gave her a fist bump.
"That's my girl" Tae cheered and stood up.

She looked up and made grabby hands, a habit which she still has. Tae smiled and pulled the girl from the floor and into his arms. She giggled loudly as Tae spun her around in small circles, making her yell out with laughter.
"Are you two ready?" Jungkook asked softly, interrupting their little moment.
"Yes mama, Binie wanna make fwiends!" Subin punched the air in determination while latching onto Tae tightly around his neck.
"Let's go then princess" Jungkook giggled kissing his daughters cheek while holding onto his other daughter who was trying to reach out to Subin's arm with her small hand making Subin smile brightly at her little sister.

Thankfully the sisters liked each other, even though one was only 6 months while the other was nearly 3. Subin was an amazing big sister and would always try to help Jungkook when Jungkook was feeding her or putting her to sleep, she would want to help. Jungkook was very grateful and found it very sweet that she wanted to help.

They made it to nursery and they were waiting outside the gate before going in. Tae was holding onto Nari this time
"Okay princess, are you ready?" Jungkook asked bending down to her height fixing her jacket softly.
"Y-yesh" Subin nervously stuttered as she looked around at all the other people.
"Be brave baby. Mama and dada love you so very much, and so does Nari okay. Be my brave, pretty girl okay, and me and dada will come to pick you up in a few hours" Jungkook looked at his daughter with pure fondness.
"Yesh mama, Binie will be brwave" The girl nodded softly, still nervous.

Jungkook pulled her baby into a tight hug, kissing her head repeatedly. His eyes began to water as this was a new chapter for his daughters life, and from now on she's going to be growing up so quickly.
"Mama ish you crying?" Subin asked pulling away from the hug, which made Tae bring his attention away from his daughter and to his husband instead.
"Don't worry baby mama is okay" Jungkook smiled through the tears and kissed her again.

"Okay my turn" Taehyung chuckled, bending down and picked the child up while holding onto the baby protectively.
Tae was now holding both his children in his arms, bouncing them up and down gently making them both smile.
"Okay baby, be good okay. Just be yourself" Tae kissed her cheek and placed her down to the floor.
A bell rang meaning the children were to go inside.
"Bye baby be good" Tae yelled as Jungkook was a sobbing mess, while Subin ran away waving goodbye to her family.

They watched as she disappeared inside, leaving the parents outside. Tae smiled and pulled the younger into his spare shoulder as the baby was resting against his other. Tae used his spare hand to run his fingers through the younger's hair, calming his cries down.
"Shhh it's okay, everything is okay" Taehyung hushed his husband softly.
Jungkook nodded and pulled away from his chest, kissing the elders cheek before pulling Nari out his arms and into his own. Tae smiled and kissed the younger's head before wrapping an arm around the his waist and they walked away.

Once they got home and put Nari to sleep, Tae pulled Jungkook to their bedroom and led him onto the bed. Jungkook crawled on top of Tae's lap and lowered himself down so his whole body was on top of the elder. Tae chuckled and wrapped his arms around the younger's smaller frame in his bear hug. Jungkook let out a smile of contentment and pressed small kisses to the elders neck, with his lips grazing over his adam's apple.

"Who knew we would be here right now, with two beautiful children, one who was already starting nursery and another who is just learning how to pronounce mama and dada" Tae chuckled softly as the pronunciations of his daughters words. "I'm not going to lie to you I was just a fireman with 6 friends, living alone and a massive workaholic. But now" Tae took a deep breath.

"Now, i'm a father of two beautiful girls. A husband to an amazing mother and huswife, who cares only for other people. Living in a large, suited house which is not far from work or our close friends. Right now I really love life" Taehyung nuzzled his nose into the strawberry smelling, raven hair of the younger.

"Me too hubby me too. No matter everything we have been through, life really is great right now, and i'm my happiest i've ever been. Besides the sick i've had to clear from my shirt and the dirty diapers i've had to change. Life is really perfect and thank you, because you're the reason for it. You promised me that you would love me, and you kept your promise"

"I will always love you baby"
"I will always love you too"

the end

I will love youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें