🚨25🚨

"We can take Seung today while you're out" Taehyung smiled.
"Are you sure?" Mrs Kim asked in a rush.
"Of course mama, now go and enjoy yourself, call me if you need anything" Taehyung smiled and waved her off.
"Okay, see you later. Have fun kids!" Mrs Kim cheered before running off.
"Go get your shoes on bub" Tae rubbed Seung's head softly and let her run off.

Jungkook walked over to his boyfriend and wrapped his arms around the elder.
"So what are the plans today?" Jungkook asked softly.
"Hm I was thinking the mall, Seung loves shopping, and because I haven't seen her in a while I want to spoil her and you" Tae stealthily said with a cheeky smile.
"No you won't, I refuse" Jungkook threw small punches to the elders chest.
"We'll see about that" Tae winked, pressing a kiss on the boys head softly.
"Okay i'm ready" she squealed in a high pitch voice.
"Let's go then" Tae smiled dragging his boyfriend and sister out the house with his wallet and keys.

They were walking down the path, as the mall was only a 10 minute walk. Seung was holding hands with Tae, swinging their hands back and forth. Jungkook was walking by the side of them, lost in thought. He was quickly brought back to reality when he felt a small hand take hold of his own. Jungkook looked down to see Seung tightly holding Tae and Jungkook's hand. They swung their hands back and forth, pulling Seung up so she lifted off the floor. Seung was screaming with giggles, with a bright smile on her face. She looked over and in the distance was the mall.
"We're going to the mall?" She asked with shock.
"Yes bub, are you excited?" Taehyung asked with a smile.
"yes yes yes thank you Taetae" She squealed again.

The three walked into the mall, with the older males noticing that it was pretty busy. Tae tightened his grip on the girls hand and made sure she was close to him at all times.
"No running off okay" Taehyung told the girl.
"Yes sir" She spoke in a lower tone before bursting out into giggles.
"Where do you want to go first?" Taehyung asked the girl.
"Hmm I want to go to h&m" Seung stated, looking up at her brother and Jungkook with glistening eyes.
"Sure bub, let's go" Taehyung smiled pulling the other two towards the children's h&m store.

Hours had passed and they three were enjoying themselves. Their hands were full with bags and their eyes were drooping from the lack of energy.
"Shall we go for food?" Taehyung questioned feeling his stomach growl.
"Yes please, i'm starvinggg" Seung whined.
"Okay let's go then" Taehyung said walking out one of the shops.
Taehyung held onto the girls hand and pulled her to the food court. However when they were on their way to the food court a swarm of people rushed towards them. Seung screamed in panic and grabbed hold of Tae's hand tightly so she wasn't pulled along with the wave of people.

But the tired, sweaty hands of the both of them didn't help and so Seung was whisked away with the crowd. Taehyung thought she was still next to them, but had just let go of his hand. When the crowd had passed she was no longer next to him. Taehyung scanned around him in worry, and saw that Jungkook was doing the same thing.
"S-seung? Where's Seung!" Taehyung yelled in a sharp tone.
Jungkook watched how the elder bubbled up in anger from stress and panic. His chest felt heavy and began to breath erratically.

Jungkook ran over to him and pulled the elders neck down so their foreheads were touching.
"We'll find her okay, I promise. Take a deep breath" Jungkook commanded in his soft tone.
Tae quickly nodded and followed with a deep breath.
Jungkook held the elders cheek and caressed it softly.
"Let's split up okay, call me if there's any problems" Jungkook gave the instructions to give the senseless boy some sort of direction.
Taehyung nodded and quickly whispered an okay before they split off into different directions.

Jungkook ran in one direction holding the shopping bags as he did so. He scanned around calling Seung's name repeatedly. He looked in different shops and food courts, trying to find the young girl. Till finally he came across a circle of boys laughing loudly along with sniffles. Jungkook frowned and peered over the small kids shoulders.
"Leave me alone" the girl cried.
"Why should we, you bumped into us you silly looking cow patched girl" the young boy sneered.
"Leave her alone now" Jungkook angrily spat at the 7/8year old kids.
The boys turned around and looked at Jungkook with cheeky grins.
"Look daddy cow has come to save the day" they laughed.

"Seungie come here" Jungkook called softly ignoring the immature children.
Seung gasped, and sprung to her feet, before running to Jungkook.
"Kookie" She cried, hugging the boys leg crying into his waist.
"It's okay sweet" He hushed the girl, making her hide behind his leg.
He then turned back to the boys who were laughing.
"What do you want to say?" Jungkook sighed, as he stopped himself from lashing out as they were immature kids who didn't understand the concept of the affect of their actions.

"Nothing, she looks like a red spotty cow" they laughed again.
"I hope your realise that your words have actions. Your family needs to teach you that your words have actions on others and the things you say aren't funny and instead are harsh words. Leave people alone because you don't know what their story is okay. Respect others. Now i'm going to ask you again do you have anything you want to say?" Jungkook asked sternly.

"w-we're sorry" the kids mumbled, with their heads hung low in shame.
"It's okay" Seung cried softly, wiping her nose along her sleeve.
"Now scurry along" Jungkook said, watching the group run away.
Jungkook looked down and picked the girl up safely. He held the bags and carried her away.
"Thank you Kookie, you're the best" She mumbled against Jungkook's neck.
"It's okay sweet, now let's go find your brother" He smiled softly rubbing her back with his dress hand, making sure he didn't drop the bags as he did so.

Jungkook scanned around looking for the elder while he held the girl tightly.
"Oh there he is" Jungkook gasped, seeing how worried he looked.
"Tae" Jungkook screamed, from across the food court.
Taehyung turned around and saw Jungkook carrying his sister safely. Tae gasped and ran over to them, dropping the bags to the floor when he was close enough and wrapped his arms around her from behind while also hugging a section of Jungkook.
"Thank god you're safe"