"And now, he's back... asking me to be normal like before. Like it's easy to do... like nothing." He scoffed but kept on mumbling, or more like grumbling.

"That's the reason Jimin ah." This time he put his other hand over Jimin's both hands and gave them a light squeeze.

Feeling the soft touches, Jimin looked up with soft eyes and found other's looking at him as well.

"I'm not the one for you, I can't give you anything. Because my heart is barren now, having no need to feel anything." Not expressing a single emotion, Jimin flatly smiled and leaned forward with eyes maintaining the gaze of the other.

"I told you before, I'm not going anywhere Min. You're caged now." That's all he said in a low voice and Yoongi kept looking at his face, very much taken aback. 

"Still?"

Jimin rolled his eyes but then smiled so brightly that his eyes vanished.

"Of course, I know that person stands no chance in front of me." He winked playfully and Yoongi couldn't help but smile as well.

"And about your barren land... we can use fertilizers." He stated enthusiastically and got up from the tool to jump on the other.

"Wh-"

"Shh, I know, you need this, grumpy head." Engulfing the other in his arms, he smiled again.

"Don't worry, I won't leave you. I promise, Yoongi."

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"See you later, take care," Jungkook said and left the mansion in a hurry. Taehyung pouted and walked back to the room but stopped when he noticed that John was also going after Jungkook.

He tried to see further but to his dismay, the main entrance was locked by the guards right after their boss left the premises. With disappointment written on his face, he walked to Jungkook's room to get his phone that he left on charging in the morning.

"Are they gone?"

Namjoon's voice made him startled but he overcame it quickly.

"Yeah. Both are gone somewhere.. in a hurry." He pouted more when he noticed that his phone didn't charge as he forgot to turn on the switch, turning his mood more salty. 

"That's great. How about you try to unlock that cabinet?"

He felt troubled by that but hummed in response.

"Ok. Enter the closet and if you feel uncomfortable, you can lock the door of the room." With slow and heavy steps, he went to the door and locked it from the inside, actually double-locked it.

"Done."

"Ok.. Baekhyun? What's the passcode?"

Taehyung walked to the closet, locked the door as well, and stand in front of the closed cabinet. He opened the wooden door to face the metal door with a screen.

For some reason, he felt so heavy inside, like he was carrying the burden of thousands of pounds over his body, especially over his heart.

"It's 1003. Enter it."

Taehyung licked his lips and when he extended his hand, he noticed the shaking of his limbs. Taking a deep breath, he touched the screen that glowed and showed the digits, causing his fingers to curl and fidget. Maybe, it was the end, a single small metal door that was keeping him away from the completion of his little mission.