Too Good To Be True

Start from the beginning

"Happy anniversary to you to Mi Cielo" I hand her a box with her gift. She opens the box that reveals a keychain.

The keychain is glass with a picture of the both of us. Under the picture there is our songs name.

 Under the picture there is our songs name

(Not the pic or the song just the idea)

"I know you told me not to buy anything, but I couldn't resist. It's not much anyways. It's-" I started rambling and stuttering.

"I love it!" she ran to hug me cutting me off. She pulled away while she has a hand on my shoulder.

"Precious? What do you think about dancing in front of the Eiffel tower to our song?"

" I say yes"

We intertwine our fingers before running down the stairs in our house. The kids are sleeping already with Avery babysitting them. I open the door before running out with her.

The clear night sky welcomes me, as I took steps admiring it. The stars lit up scattering like freckles in the sky. I picked up a rose tucking it behind pearl's ear. I kissed her cheek before taking a look at the view. I feel so alive right now. The boldness of the romantic sight reminded me of when I first fell in love.

Every time I look at pearl I fall in love all over again.

She put her arms around my neck as I put my hands on her waist. Butterflies flew around in my stomach. A trail of sparks was left where she touched me. We mouthed the words that we memorized like our names. We swayed with our heads leaning against each other. I kissed her forehead then looked at her eyes.

"I love you so much Pearl"

"I love you more Mi Cielo."

"Promise to be together forever" She smiled before pinky promising me. I felt a couple of drops of water before looking up into the sky.

"It's raining! Like when you proposed to me!" She smiled widely looking at the sky. She jumped at me and I carried her spinning her around in the air.

This is how I will spend the rest of my life.

___________________________

Pearl's POV:

Today is Leandro and I's sixth year of being married. I couldn't resist making the plans this time. Leandro always goes super duper extra every time.

This one time he booked my favorite restaurant and the whole amusement park JUST for us. Another time we traveled to Hawaii to have a honeymoon for 3 days.

I wanted to make this one simple but memorable I want to tell him how much I love him. I want it to be perfect.

I need it to come from my heart.

𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜,

𝙸'𝚖 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎.