Irenic

I was waiting for Leandro on a bench outside the venue. He was walking slowly towards me. He sat next to me and looked at the stars. I patted my lap and he laid his head. Looking at the sky. I looked at him, and I could see all his features clearly.

So pretty.

"Talk to me about your REAL life, your family, and the mafia," I said soothingly.

"If you want," I added.

"I have a brother younger than me with a year, his name is Maddox" he paused.

"My mom Roxanna is kind and beautiful but she never shows me affection, neither does my dad Nicolo I don't think he even has feelings" he paused again laughing.

"You have a brother?!" I asked rhetorically.

"My brother always got everything, my 'family' is probably happy my brother Maddox is the new mafia heir," He hesitated.

"I was always alone and bored at home. You're my only escape from life. I'm not supposed to go to school, but it was my only wish"

"After I met you I asked my father to go to school. He refused at first but I convinced him"

"I was a smart child I asked you what school you went to the next day and that's the school I told my dad to enroll me in" I laughed imagining little Leandro going to school.

"you're so strong precious, stronger than anyone I know. You buried all these feelings inside you for years, and you're still happy. I'm proud of you actually TOO proud of you"

"You're the only person who stayed and the only person I have Left" I praised.

" You always made me happy and you still do," I said smiling.

"Don't leave me you mean everything to me,"

_________

Leandro's POV:

"I-,"

"Nothing" I continued.

"I'm tired" she yawned.

"Let's go back," I said sitting down.

"Ok"

We got in the car, and I could tell she was very sleepy. She didn't say a word, the silence was too loud. I kept taking a couple of looks at her as I drove.

I realized how peaceful she looked as she slept. Her beautiful features lit up as the moonlight shone on her skin. Her emerald dress barely keeping her warm. I took off my suit jacket and covered her.

She looked too halcyon for me to wake her up. I carried her out of the car and onto her bed. The lobby was empty and there were only a couple of workers there.

"you need to change" I whispered in her ear laying her in bed.

"No" she whined. I took off her jewelry, shoes, and removed her makeup. surprisingly she didn't wake up not a single move. I unzipped her dress hoping not to get her mad. I didn't look accepting her privacy. I slide it down her legs still looking at her peaceful face.

I went to my closet and grabbed a T-shirt and her shorts. I put them on still not looking. I covered her with a blanket and kissed her forehead.

"Ace is that you". She needs to stop reading Wattpad.

"Ace love?" Oh god.

Ace Hernandez is literally perfect I get jealous, but he's not real at least. I read it last year so I could relate to what she said. I always did that if she loved something too much I would go and read or learn about it so I could make her happy.

She still cries every time she hears the name Sofia. I won't lie I do sometimes too.

(@xxdailydolanxx) Story go read it. It's in my reading list it's my favorite ever!!

I closed the lights and changed into plaid pants in the bathroom. I put my head on the pillow and covered my naked chest. I slept comfortably for the first time in soo long looking at her.

Am I creepy?

I mean yes

no

maybe...

__________

I woke up smiling, remembering yesterday. I wanted yesterday to last forever. It seemed like the perfect time to confess to her, but fear controlled me AGAIN.

I'm not surprised at this point. I've been hopelessly in love with her ever since I was 13.

I got up and looked for Pearl, She wasn't in the room. She wasn't anywh- "Oops SORRY" I yelled cringing. I didn't mean to go in while she was showering, but I'm not complaining.

No... naughty Leandro

BUT

NO BUTS!

"That's why knocking exists" she deadpanned.

"Don't roll your eyes at me"

"Are you watching me?" she gasped.

"No, why," I asked confused.

"Cause I rolled my eyes at you"

She rolls her eyes too much or am I  just too annoying?

I think the second one.

"Wait Leandro... did you change me last night?"

"Yes, i'm sorry. Your dress looked so uncomfortable and I didn't look. I promise. I would never even-"

"Hey, it's ok. I trust you and I'm hungry"

"I'll prepare breakfast"
_____________

Wattpad Ace's are the best but Ace Hernandez is just ELITE.