Wife

I woke up in my... His... I mean our room. I felt someone hold my hand and someone jump up

"you're awake OMG! I missed you" Dakota yelled.

"I did too" I squeaked.

Leandro was holding my hand and it looked like he didn't sleep. He looked tired, with eye bags under his eyes. His cheek was like a cactus resting on my hand with his back bent weirdly. I could see one side of his face. He had a very light subtle beard on his face.

I unlocked my phone to see myself on my camera. My hair was messy, my eyes are barely open. I had a bruise on my face from when Ryder slapped me. Memories from what happens were coming back. It wasn't anything traumatizing or something I'd have to go to therapy. It was like I was sleeping the whole time. Ryder is dumb to kidnap someone but just let them sleep.

"How long was I out for?" I asked.

"4 months" I look at him wide-eyed.

"Joking, 2 days" 

I felt someone hug me way too tight. "I thought I lost you. I'm sorry, I should've protected you." Leandro whispers in my ear.

"It's not your fault, You shouldn't be sorry," I tried comforting.

"I keep disappointing you. I keep letting you get hurt. I hate myself. I'm so weak, I can't even protect the only person I have in my life," He started to cry.

"No, you are wrong. You are strong and powerful precious. You care and worry too much about everyone around you. Precious, I'm getting hurt because these people aren't like you. They aren't pure like you. They don't care if someone is innocent or not. You do, you care. You can't hate yourself either because if you do I will always remind you how perfect you are. No matter how long it takes. I love you precious" I tilted his face with my finger. I wiped his tear with my thumb.

"I love you" He came to the bed laying next to me. He was still sad and I could feel it. I whispered things I love about him until he fell asleep taking deep breathes from crying. I kissed his head put him even closer to me.

"Where is Ryder" I texted Dakota.

"Dead, Leandro shot him in his office. Then he exploded his safe house with all the guards inside" From- BestFriend Thieve

"Interesting" 

____________________

Leandro's POV:

"Do you want to go swimming with me?" Adelia asked.

"Sure baby," I replied.

"Can you bring your wife with you?" 

"Ok" Wait I don't have a wife. 

Oh, Pearl.

"No, no, no Adelia don't tell her anything! Do you understand? Listen I'm not joking please" I tried not to explode on her. She nodded and left. 

How stupid am I to tell a child all my secrets. She knows everything she even knows every person I killed, hurt or hate. She even knew I liked pearl. She has all my secrets stored in her as if she was a USB. 

 I have a plan for tomorrow I decided I'll make her mine in the place we first met. I've bought our rings and practiced with Dakota. Let's say it was TOO realistic. He almost kissed me the dumbass. I thought a million times before thinking of proposing. We're too young. We will have too many responsibilities, but what is the difference. If we live together, love each other, and care for each other what will change? Nothing, just a ring.

We're not too young?

Right?

right?

RIGHT? 

Who am I talking to?

I love Pearl so much, I want to be with her and protect her with my life. She fixed me just as much as I fixed her. We were both too young for all this messy life we are livivng. I hope she doesn't think it's too early.

____________________

Pearl's POV:

Adelia was on Dakota's back because she doesn't know how to swim. 

He has the brain of a child. I had my legs in the water, I wore a black one-piece swimsuit with a deep V-neck. I felt Leandro touch my shoulder and I started laughing. I started squirming in place waiting for him to stop.

"I still don't understand why are you ticklish from your shoulders," He asked frustrated.

I pushed him into the water. "Oops," I mocked.

He pulled my feet into the water and I fell in the water.

"I don't want to get my hair wet!" I lied clearly too lazy to swim.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry," he said concerned.

"Can I sit on your shoulder" He hummed yes.

____________

"I lied, " I said laughing in the shower.

"About what" he sounded mad as he came into the bathroom. 

"OUT!" I growled at him.

"NO! nevermind sorry" he apologized.

Good, be sorry.

"I can swim, I was just lazy. Also if I didn't want to wet my hair why am I showering?" I asked rhetorically.

"Now you're in trouble Mi Cielo," He said lowly before entering again.

Shit, BIG TROUBLE.
___________________

"Can we go back to Paris?" I begged as I put on my underwear. I put on my black simple dress after that.

 I put on my black simple dress after that

(not outfit just dress and hair)

"Yes, we just need to do one thing," he sounded suspicious.

"What thing?"

"Nothing you need to worry about," This is sus...

"Stop crying, you know that Eugene (Flynn rider from Rapunzel) will live" he yelled at Dakota, Maddox, and Adelia. Dakota and Adelia we're crying outside. 

"He's alive!" Adelia and Dakota cheered in unison wiping their tears. I laughed at how cute they were. 

"Tomorrow at 8 get dressed, we'll go somewhere together," He said kissing my temple.

"Okay," I whispered back kissing his hand that rested on my shoulder.