Exulansis

Pearl's POV:

Leandro and I spent a month in Greece that felt like HEAVEN! We spent hours stargazing every night and dancing on the roof. The whole time there was like a movie. We spent our time going on dates, shopping, and other things.

We came back about two months ago to do our final exams. Avery and Dakota invited us over to eat at their house today.

Leandro went to get snacks for the supermarket (even though we didn't need them). I told him to get snacks so that I could surprise him when he comes back.

Guess what?

GOD!

I said guess what!?

FINE.

I'm preggo!

*RING.RING, RING*

"Hello?"

"WHAT!"

"Dakota this isn't funny"

"oh god, you're serious!"

________________________________

As I entered the hospital I hoped it would be some kind of mistake. It shouldn't be that bad right? Just a car crash...

I opened the door slowly to room 1227. I glanced at the body lying limp on the bed. Their face was slightly pale with a couple of scratches on their brows, lip, and cheeks. I got closer to the body and held their hand listening to their pulse. I shed a few tears knowing that he'll be okay.

Right?

You'll be okay Leandro you will. I stared at my husband's closed eyes hoping to see them. The forest green eyes make me feel at home. He is my home, I just have to be positive...

"Hello, Mrs. Hernandez" The doctor gave me a calming smile.

"Good morning doctor Skye" I glanced at her name tag.

"Mrs. Hernandez you're husband is in a comma and it might take days, weeks, or even months for him to wake up"

I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. I just stared at him wanting to see his eyes and breathtaking smile. I felt somewhat guilty knowing I told him to go out but... I just... I don't know.

"Are you okay?" SHIT. She pulled the trigger

I broke down crying and whispering sorry over and over again. I held his hand kissing it as I kept on crying...

DAY 3

I sat on the chair staring at Leandro's body hoping it would move. I couldn't just stare at him like that.

Without his beautiful smile that makes his eyes sparkle.

Without his green eyes that give me comfort and love.

Without his warm hugs.

Without his cheesy jokes.

Without the nicknames, he calls me.

Without his cuddles.

Without his scent.

Without his laugh.

Without his love.

Without him.

____________________

DAY 10

I started to lose my patience I couldn't handle this anymore. It was hard being alone dealing with this. Avery and Dakota came every day trying to make me feel better but it didn't work. Every time I'd come in the room either Dakota or River are crying.