kilig

The plane ride was silent. He didn't even try to talk to me. I just ignored him too. We arrived in Paris, and I couldn't help staring at the view. This is my dream. I've always loved this place. I've always wanted to live here.

"Quit staring let's go" He deadpanned. Something was wrong with Leandro. He was mad, he kept snapping at me. He's usually very chill. I'll just give him time maybe something's wrong.

We arrived at the hotel and the view was perfect. I could see the Eiffel tower from my hotel window. I changed into a white top and a pink skirt. It made my body look perfect and the best thing is that it was comfy!

Why am I yelling?

I gathered my courage and decided to go to his room

I gathered my courage and decided to go to his room. His room was next to me, so it took me seconds to get there. I knocked on the door and a shirtless Leandro opened the door yelling " I told you not to disturb... Oh sorry" he apologized.

"it's ok," I said softly smiling at him. Trying not to look but I couldn't.

I looked respectfully at least.

"do you wanna go see the view from the roof ?" I asked. He nodded softly and put on a shirt.

_________

Leandro's POV:

She patted the spot next to her, and without a thought, I sat down. "What's wrong" she mumbled.

"Nothing" I lied.

"are u sure?" she asked again. I couldn't keep it to myself forever, I need to let it out at some point.

"I'm worried my family will find me and force me to be the leader. I don't want to marry that girl Ella either,and i'm scared." I said looking at the ground.

"stop worrying, just live this moment and be happy. I'll be here whenever you need me to talk.".

She's right I said to myself. What would I do without her?

"Who's Ella?" She asked. Honestly, I saw it coming.

" This girl my father wants to be my wife. She needs a dumb deal or something " I said as she laid her head on my shoulder.

"Your mom would be proud of you," I said admiring her.

She gave me a sad smile "I wish she was here. She would be happy to see me doing something for me" I wish she was here too because you would be happy my love.

"look" she pointed to the sky and the Eiffel tower. The sky was azure with a hint of purple, The stars were decorating the sky, while the wind whistled. The breeze blew lightly and her hair was flying around. She looked as beautiful as always.

Almost too good to be true.

_________

I heard pearl hum 'Thinking out loud. I unlocked my phone and played 'thinking out loud by Ed Sheeran'. I stood up and grabbed her hands.

"do you wanna dance M'lady?" I requested softly.

"Mhm," she hummed.

I put my hands on her waist and she put her arms around my neck. I felt my cheeks turn pink and my stomach fill up with butterflies.

I felt warm and happy.

We swayed to the songs. "you know Paris is my favorite place, I've always dreamed of living here" she softly said. I could tell she was smiling; she always does.

She's the best at hiding her feelings. Always insecure.

"That's why I came here, I know you love it here," I said softly. At this moment I wish I could tell her I love her. It seemed like the perfect moment but I didn't wanna ruin it for her.

Paris is the most romantic place after all.

____________

Pearl's POV:

I felt explosions erupt in my stomach as he put his hands around my waist. I felt warm and happy. I never want this moment to end. I don't know what I'd do without him. We swayed to the music for what felt like ages.

" you know Paris is my favorite place, I've always dreamed of living here," I  said smiling.

"That's why I came here, I know you love it here," He said softly. I felt my heart flip. He knew me better than anyone and cared about me more than anyone will.

He always knows how to let my feelings out.

We stopped dancing. I pulled him closer to me as we sat down, and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Leandro," I said softly.

"yes, Mi Cielo" he replied.

"What does that mean first?"

"It means my sky" I tried to contain my heart from bursting by changing the subject.

" Do you promise to never keep secrets from me again precious?" I said looking into his beautiful green eyes. They were so beautiful you could get lost in them.

" I promise" he whispered.

"you're my favorite person, " I said trying to contain my giggles.

"I still don't understand how you don't talk Italian?"

"Be quiet you just ruined whatever this is" I rolled my eyes.

__________

It's getting spicer *winks and does F-boy face*