Ukiyo

3 YEARS LATER...

Pearl's POV:

"AVERY!"

"YES! Did anything happen to the- WOAH"

"You look bootiful!" River said clapping his tiny arms.

River is Avery and Dakota's 3-year-old son. He had his father's light skin and chocolate brown eyes. He looked like a child model.

"Look in the mirror"

I turned around and looked at myself.

I look stunning.

My brown hair is half up half down a simple hairstyle with a silver and gold crown. My bold but light makeup makes my hazel eyes stand out. I then looked at the dress Avery made me.

It's PERFECT

The sweetheart neckline makes my chest look defined. The loose puffy off-shoulder mesh sleeves make me look elegant and vintage. The white soft material of the bottom of the dress was long and reached behind me. The petals that decorated the dress were aesthetic and gave a hint of simplicity.

"Lets-OH MY GOD. You look like a princess" Dakota clapped smiling. He really never matures. I always realize River doing things Dakota does and then Avey gets mad.

"Lets go"

"Now?!" I panicked. What if he thinks I look bad or he changes his mind or...

"Stop ove-thinking le's go," River said with his barely understandable words.

As I entered the colossal ballroom full of family and friends I felt Leandro's eyes on me. I looked at the most handsome man; my husband. He's dressed in a black suit with a bow tie. As I started walking down the aisle I kept remembering memories of Leandro and me from the day we met in the mountains to the day we graduated from law school together.

When we decided to run away together.

FLASHBACK 1:

I felt explosions erupt in my stomach as he put his hands around my waist. I felt warm and happy. I never want this moment to end. I don't know what I'd do without him. We swayed to the music for what felt like ages.

" you know Paris is my favorite place, I've always dreamed of living here," I  said smiling.

"That's why I came here, I know you love it here," He said softly. I felt my heart flip. He knew me better than anyone and cared about me more than anyone will.

He always knows how to let my feelings out.

We stopped dancing. I pulled him closer to me as we sat down, and rested his head on my shoulder.

FLASHBACK 2:

"stop being insecure, you're prettier than them. Almost too perfect to be real." he shrugged standing up.

" How did you know," I asked surprisingly.

"I know you better than anyone," He smirked.

" Wanna dance Mi Cielo".

"Yes, precious" His ears turned light pink and a delicate smile escaped his lips.

I tried hiding my face that was turning slightly pink. He put his hands around my waist. My breath hitched and butterflies erupted in my stomach. I pulled him closer and put my head in the crook of his neck.

"You smell so good precious," I said in the crook of his neck.

"I don't want you to think like that again. You're beautiful"