Princess Avery

Pearl's POV;

Ring ring

"Hello?"

"hey, pearl can we come over?" Dakota asked.

"you're in Italy and who is WE?"

"Nope, I'm in Paris, and my girlfriend is coming."

"GIRLFRIEND! I finally get to meet her!"

"My ears they're bleeding"

"I wasn't that loud"

"Are you okay why are you yelling" Leandro came rushing to me checking my hands and my face. "I'm ok Leandro, and see you soon Dakota"

I sat on the balcony losing all my senses. I loved sitting here listening to music since it's always been my escape. I'm too curious to see Avery I've heard that she's beautiful and I'm sure she is. I-

"THEY'RE HERE!" I yelled seeing them from the balcony.

I rushed to the door and opened it only to meet the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Her hair was bright orange that brought out her bright-green eyes. She was shorter than Dakota and held his hands. She wore a button-up colorful top and mid-thigh shorts with daisies.

Her outfit reminded me of Eleven from stranger things.  She's absolutely breathtaking.

"Hey, I'm Pearl. It's really nice to meet you and uh- you're very pretty" I said slightly stuttering. 

"I'm Avery and you are beautiful, He definitely picked the right one," she winked at Leandro. she then smiled looking at me which made me SUPER insecure.

"DAKOTA I missed you so so so so much" I hugged him. 

"I missed you too" he hugged me way too tight. "I ca-n-t brea-the"

I glanced at Avery who was laughing at something Leandro said and felt a tiny bit Jealous. I looked at Leandro smiling widely and became a bit jealous. They hugged and now I'm JEALOUS! I approached Leandro and Avery and excused him respectfully. I grabbed his hand and left the living room. 

"Do you need anything?" he asked. 

"No" I casually replied.

"ok then," he walked away.

"Wait"

"what?"

"Can you not... hug her?" I hesitantly asked.

"Aw"

"you're jealous. Do you trust me?"

"yes I am, and yes I trust you"

"Ok then listen"

I felt kinda dumb after he explained that Avery used to be their friend when they were younger, she was also part of the mafia. He also said that he hasn't seen her in a long time that's why he hugged her and that he loved her like a sister.

After a couple of minutes in the bathroom, I went back outside to see Dakota and Avery changed their clothes into fancy-ish ones. When did they change?!

"Go get dressed we're going on double dates!" Avery exclaimed.

"Where's Leandro?"

"wearing his clothes" I go to our room and look for something to wear. 

"I have nothing to wear" I yell whining. 

"Can I help?" she asks politely knocking on the door.

"Of course" I smile.

I glance at Avery as she picks my clothes her dress is yellow with a very light floral pattern. I wasn't a very big fan of flowers but these were cute. Her hair pretty long falling down her back.

 Her hair pretty long falling down her back

She looks like a PRINCESS!

"I'm pretty sure this dress isn't mine," I said confused. 

"Shhh, and put it on" she ordered. The dress was beautiful satin with slight ruffles on the chest area. It reached below my knees, the color was pistachio green. It was very satisfying to wear it, it was overly comfortable. Avery put some light makeup on my face and curled my hair after straightening it. 

"Woah, you're so good" I was honestly surprised with how good she made me look. She put a lot more make-up than I would put, but I won't complain. She didn't change any of my features in fact she highlighted them making them more visible.

"No, you're just beautiful" 

"Says the perfect girl" I scoffed.

"Did you get me the dress?"

"Yes, and do you like it"

"Yup I do" I stared at myself in the mirror admiring myself.

"How'd you know my size?"

"I kinda guessed it. I go to fashion school and your body looks like a model"

"That's really nice, and Thank you for the dress you really didn't have to"

"It's really no problem" she hugged me back.

"Wait till you go outside" she smirked.I walked outside to Leandro wearing a shirt that matched my dress's color. 

"WE'RE MATCHING!" Leandro and I screamed in unison.

"You look beautiful"

"and you look pretty" I smiled admiring his slightly unbuttoned shirt. His white shorts gave me a nostalgic feeling.

"Aren't those the pants that-" I was interrupted when he started kissing me. 

"That's really weird!" I whisper-yelled.

 "I know, but just be quiet!" he whisper-yelled back.

The pants he's wearing were the pants that fell in gym class in 8th grade. Leandro never liked sports and neither did I. I warned him that the pants were huge but he insisted on being the typical stubborn Leandro. He basically flashed every student in our grade.

We decided to go to a fancy restaurant, to eat. What else would we do PEARl! God, I'm dumb.

No, you're not.

After talking about life and childhood memories between the three, I felt kind of left out but it's okay because Leandro was happy. They weren't even doing it on purpose they were just talking. I focused on my food, but I made the mistake of drinking a lot of water.  

"I'm going to the toilet" I whispered in Leandro's ears and he nodded. I got up to walk towards the 

"Dad?"
______________
Sorry for the cliffhanger. I finally got the courage to publish the first 21 chapters since the next isn't written yet.