Redamancy

Pearl's POV:

I have a feeling that something will happen good/bad I don't know. I straightened my hair putting a sage bow at the back. My dress is sage with silver chain straps. The thick soft material hugs my body perfectly. The slight V-neck makes the dress look elegant and classy. There is a slight to my knee. I put on my moon necklace and grabbed my secret surprise. I figured we are both wearing fancy which means it's something speacial.

"You look beautiful Mi Amor you always do" He pecked my hand. I blushed at how handsome he looked. 

"You look pretty," I said happily kissing his cheek. 

"Pretty?" He repeated confused. I hummed in response and he gave me a precious smile I wish to be engraved in my brain.

"No guards?" I asked confused.

"No, just you and I" 

I was going to explode from joy. I didn't stop smiling the whole ride. Leandro had his hands grasping my thighs. He would caress them delicately every now and then. After a long ride of comfortable silence, we arrived at a familiar place. 

The soft grass tickled the sides of my feet through the flats. The water reflected the pleasant dreamboat we are in. The flowers bloomed neatly decorating the whole place. The uneven floors made it harder for me to get to Leandro on the other side. There was a camera filming but I ignored it I didn't really care. I got to the end of the mountain looking at Leandro's magical eyes.

"It's where we first met. The mountains" I brought his palm to my lips kissing it. He kissed my hand after that.

"You comforted me when I was crying because I lost mom," I said sadly feeling nostalgic.

Flashback*

I feel nothing just empty. I'm so sad, Mama is gone. I have no one to love me, and no one to care about me anymore. I don't know how I'll be lonely forever now. I don't have any friends.

 Mama and I would always get a gift when I get good grades, this meant almost every month. Mom wanted to surprise me with a huge gift, so she went all the way to the next town. When she was in front of the house. I saw the big car speeding out of the garage. It flipped mommy's tiny car because of the power it had.

Daddy thinks it's my fault. I don't think he loves me anymore. He didn't let me see mama even after I begged him.

"I don't think it's my fault," I said to myself as I cried. How will I live without her I'm only 8!

"Hey, are you ok," A cute boy asked. His green eyes are so beautiful. He had an innocent look; all children do. His hair was so fluffy. He's very pretty. He looks my age. He looked kinda sad too. 

I explained everything to the boy and he comforted me. 

"I promise I'll always be your friend" He hugged me.

"You will?" I said crying.

"Yes, Preci-Pearl"

End of Flashback*

"I promised I'll always be there for you," Leandro said. All I could see was the little boy hugging me, who made my life better.

"You did and you kept it. You made my life soo much better Leandro" I said as a tear slipped. I ran to hug him and he lifted me holding me as I wrapped my legs around his waist. I kissed him so passionately. I really love this boy.

"It's raining!" I cheered feeling wet drops trickle down on my skin. I love the smell of the rain and everything about it. It tickled both of our skin. The sky was full of clouds and stars. I looked at Leandro who was treasuring me in his eyes. His eyes were shining making him look ethereal.