So...it was because of Song Xin...

"President Kim should understand me the most, right? After all, you only have one Mrs Kim. I simply don't want my Song Xin to suffer. Look at her, from the moment that her manager has been injured, no one's cared about her or helped her arrange anything...My heart hurts just thinking about it."

Xiao Yuhe was nothing like Song Xin. He appeared reliable, but hard to read.

If one read between the lines, his appeared both flexible, yet threatening.

At this time, Taeyeon finally responded. He placed his right arm on the back of Tiffany's chair and looked at her as he said, "There aren't many people in Korea that are brave enough to threaten me."

"Really? I guess President Kim has to get used to it..." Xiao Yuhe laughed naturally.

"But, President Xiao, I think you may be mistaken..." Taeyeon retrieved his gaze from Tiffany as his black diamond-like eyes lit up with a wise twinkle, "Song Xin is my artist and I hate it when my artist breaks the rules set in their contract. For example, there is a rule in Song Xin's contract that clearly states that she cannot date during the period of her contract."

"In addition, Song Xin's matters are handled by our Vice President. If every artist is addressed by me personally, how tired would I be? Huh?"

"Lastly, it is entirely your decision whether you want to distribute a film or not. But, you've overestimated the situation. I really don't care as much as you think I do. How much of a loss do you think Crown Empire will suffer? I think you should be controlling your threatening attitude; from what I see, you should be pleading me instead."

After speaking, Taeyeon looked at Tiffany. His voice was no longer as cold, "Have some chicken soup, you haven't been eating much lately."

"Uh huh," Tiffany nodded obediently as she minded her own business and drank some chicken soup.

Xiao Yuhe's original intention was to apply pressure on the couple, but to his surprise, he was rendered speechless by Taeyeon's words. He couldn't argue back at all.

More importantly, the couple began to do their own thing and dug into their meals without any consideration for him.

Xiao Yuhe couldn't laugh, cry, nor get angry. But, he didn't want to admit defeat. So, after they were done with their lunch, he asked, "Since President Kim doesn't look highly on Song Xin, why don't you do me a favor and just free her from her contract? I'm more than willing to train and support her."

"You can call Crown Empire's Vice President and consult Song Xin's contract. We will do as the contract says," Taeyeon brushed him off.

"President Kim, don't you think you are acting a bit strange? Your reaction makes me feel like Song Xin has offended you in some way."

Hearing this, Taeyeon lifted his head and stared at Xiao Yuhe.

There were some things that did not need to be pointed out.

How could he possibly let Song Xin go? How could he let someone that tried to hurt Tiffany and his child go?

"From now on, if you have anything concerning Song Xin, you can speak directly to the Vice President of Crown Empire. Thank you for the warm hospitality, I will make sure to return it to you someday."

In the end, even after an entire meal was over, Xiao Yuhe did not achieve his motive.

He couldn't threaten Taeyeon, nor could he secure any special treatment for Song Xin. Worst of all, he couldn't even retrieve her contract.