005. do the universe a favor, do not hide your magic

⌜ 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒 ⌝
ᵗᵒᵐ ᵐᵃʳᵛᵒˡᵒ ʳⁱᵈᵈˡᵉ

(🥀)═══ CHAPTER FIVE❝do the universe a favor, do not hide your magic❞

(🥀)═══ CHAPTER FIVE
❝do the universe a favor, do not hide your magic❞

Platform 9¾ in the early morning exuded an atmosphere of quiet anticipation. The expansive platform, clad in aged bricks, stretched out beneath a majestic wrought-iron arch.

Beyond it lay the scarlet Hogwarts Express, its steam billowing gently into the crisp morning air. The murmur of families, some still rubbing sleep from their eyes, filled the space. A few owls hooted from their cages, perched atop trunks laden with magical paraphernalia.

The sunlight, filtered through the high canopy of the station's roof, cast a warm glow upon the scene. The iconic red Hogwarts Express gleamed, adorned with gold accents, and the soft honk of the train echoed through the stillness.

Trunks and cages were neatly lined along the platform, each representing the hopes and dreams of young witches and wizards embarking on a new school year.

Parents and guardians, wearing expressions that ranged from pride to mild apprehension, hugged their children or offered last-minute advice.

Vendors stationed along the platform tempted passersbies with a variety of magical snacks and beverages.

As the morning unfolded, the platform gradually came alive, building toward the crescendo of activity that would precede the departure of the Hogwarts Express.

A sudden sense of urgency gripped the tranquil scene as a russet-haired fox materialized through the barrier that separated the muggle and wizarding worlds.

The fox emerged with a flash of ethereal light, causing a few onlookers to gasp at the unexpected sight.

At its tail, emerging through the magical barrier in a flurry of motion, a young witch with long, dark hair billowing behind her like a banner caught in a gentle breeze. Strands of locks framed her determined expression as she navigated the bustling platform, swiftly closing the distance between herself and the elusive fox.

Dressed in wizarding robes that bore shades of deep blue and silver, Mazikeen moved with a grace that hinted at a blend of both mischief and purpose.

As she darted through the crowd, her vibrant eyes flickered with a mix of determination and a hint of amusement, embodying the spirit of a young witch embracing the unpredictable nature of magic.