🥀

⌜ 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒 ⌝
ᵗᵒᵐ ᵐᵃʳᵛᵒˡᵒ ʳⁱᵈᵈˡᵉ

(🥀)═══ PROLOGUE ❝ but if I choose the darkness instead? ❞ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

(🥀)═══ PROLOGUE
❝ but if I choose the darkness instead? ❞

-ˋˏ description! ˎˊ-

The rise and the fall of
Tom Marvolo Riddle.

-ˋˏ starring! ˎˊ-

❝ some people survive chaos and this is how they grow...

𝐌𝐀𝐙𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐑𝐀-𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐐
═══🥀═══
❝ it takes a monster to destroy a monster ❞

𝐌𝐀𝐙𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐑𝐀-𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐐═══🥀═══❝ it takes a monster to destroy a monster ❞

...and some people thrive in chaos because chaos is all they know ❞

𝐓𝐎𝐌 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐕𝐎𝐋𝐎 𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐋𝐄
═══🥀═══
❝ power belongs to those who take it ❞

𝐓𝐎𝐌 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐕𝐎𝐋𝐎 𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐋𝐄═══🥀═══❝ power belongs to those who take it ❞

-ˋˏ attention! ˎˊ-

cw // This book contains mature themes and content that may be distressing for some readers. If you are easily triggered or uncomfortable with discussions of [blood, gore, murder, kidnapping, etc.], I recommend that you reconsider reading any further. Your well-being is important, and I want you to have a positive reading experience.

please note that this story does not strictly follow the canon events of the wizarding world. still, I will honor the essence of the original storyline.

that being said, I want to make it clear that I don't own the Harry Potter franchise or its characters. I only own the characters and plot lines in this book that are entirely my creation.

also note that I write for fun (aka. when I'm motivated to write AND not busy with life) and enjoy sharing my creations with others rather than letting them rot in my Google Drive. this means that I have no writing schedule and the time between an update and another can vary between hours to months.

don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT !! nothing pleases me more than reading readers' comments and thoughts, on both my books and others'.