Chpater 11 - Samantha

Start from the beginning

So getting back to the matter in hand, I gotta impress the people with a mind-blowing party. I'm not gonna say I'm good at it coz I don't remember shit.

I ask Judy, the main event planner to adjust the lighting a bit dimmer so it won't be too hot, the summers already playing that part.

My phone buzzes, I pull it from my pocket and see an incoming call from 'Husband♡'

I smile and answer the call,
"Are you home yet?" I look around trying to spot him somewhere in the hall downstairs.

"No, actually I called to inform that I'm going to New York for a charity meeting. I'll probably be back by tomorrow midnight."

My mood drops, I thought of not seeing him for two days straight pulls on me. I sigh.

"Hey, you okay?"

"No, I'm thinking I should've kissed you properly this morning." I blurt out, instant regret hits me, I slap my forehead. "I meant . . . Uh . . . Safe travels. Uh . . Gotta go. Take care. . . Bye." I hang up and press the device to my chest, my heart is racing like a horse under my palm.

"Way to go Samantha." I murmur to myself, I walk to the garden to get some fresh air. I sit on the swing and stretch, my muscles feel stiff as a stick.

I feel a need for alcohol, Madam Carla wouldn't approve of course.

I feel a sudden chill on the back of my neck, fear creeps in at the thought of another panick attack. I feel someone watching me, I take a look around acting normal. I see a few gardeners, but they ain't looking at me.

I stand and walk towards the fountain, how red would Madam Carla's face turn if I took a skinny dip in the fountain? The thought makes me laugh.

I'm for sure a rule breaker, I can feel the happiness when I think of doing something that gives me an adrenaline rush. And I also enjoy doing accounting, I feel like I'm a natural at it. Numbers are my thing.

I hear footsteps approach me, I shiver and turn around. I smell him before I see him, hands wrap around me and lips coming crashing on mine. My eyes go wide and I gasp into the kiss.

Tingles ripple in my belly and rush out my mouth as I kiss him back. Jasper taste like apples, and his lips are chewy and soft. His hands snake into my hairs, I grab onto anything that I can of him as I desperately kiss him back.

This is the best I've ever felt.

Our tongues dance together, sucking and pulling. I love this, I pull on his wavy hairs and he groans, that noise sends circuits straight to where it's throbbing between my legs.

We part to breathe, he kisses my cheek softly before looking at me. I open my eyes in a daze, the kiss got me legit high. His lips rest in a beautiful smile, my heart has won a marathon by this time.

We stare, catching our breaths, I kiss his lips again.

"Aren't you supposed to be in the flight?" I ask, his eyes are hooded with lust. Makes me more excited.

He nudges his nose to cheek as he inhales, "I needed to take something really important." He smiles.

"Yeah? What is that?" I kiss his jaw. His hands snake around my waist, he pulls so our abdomens touch.

He kisses me again, but it isn't that intense, it's quick. "This." He licks his bottom lip, I blush. He came to just kiss me?

What I said earlier to him comes back, I throw my head back and laugh. My hands move to rest on his chest, his heart thumping at a higher rate.

He kisses my chin, I grab his face and kiss his nose. "That's really nice of you." I say, he brushes some hair from my face.

His phone vibrates in his pocket, he grabs it then looks at me. "I gotta go, don't miss me to much." He teases, I roll my eyes.

"Dream on." I say, he laughs and pecks my lips before walking towards the gate, he keeps glancing back at me and I wave him goodbye.

Once he's out of sight I feel empty, like all the light left with him. I run the way he just went, I catch him just before he gets in the car. He looks surprised to see me.

"Come back soon." I say breathlessly, he nods and gets in. I watch as the car drive out the gate and he's gone for two days.

**

Hope you all are healthy and safe!

Do press the star button below:)