"Baby..." She moaned out, feeling herself become aroused at his rough gestures.

"Shut up." He mumbled before kissing her collarbone softly, his mouth gradually moving down her body until his lips began to come in contact with the top of her right breast. The more he kissed down, his hands fiddled with the clasp of her bra behind her, until he heard and felt his task being accomplished. "Take it off." He demanded while leaning up, his tongue slowly running over his lips again as he stared at her with a certain flame in his eyes.

Following his orders from the intimidation he gave her, Cassia didn't hesitate to comply as she leaned up. Pulling at the straps one at a time, she allowed the bra to fall into her lap as her breast came into Cepheus' full view. For a minute he didn't move, neither of them did. He was staring at her chest while she was staring at him, her insecurities forcing her to attempt to cover herself up, but she was quickly stopped by him.

Saying nothing to her, he grabbed the bra from out of her lap, throwing it to a random spot in the room before pushing her body back down by her shoulders. Following suit shortly after, Cepheus wasted no time in circling her right nipple with his long tongue. Throwing her head back as her breathing began to get rugged, Cassia gripped at his hair from the pleasure she felt. Not only the physical feeling, but she was mentally caving from the way a man was showing her body attention without holding back.

Mixing together a combination of biting and sucking, Cepheus engaged himself in her right breast completely, as his right hand went up to massage the left one softly. His index finger repeatedly flicked at her nipple lazily, as he stuck his middle and index finger of his left hand into Cassia's mouth to suppress her moans. Smirking once he felt her lips wrap around his fingers to suck on them, he slid his head over to show her right breast attention, not missing out on the opportunity to leave a trail of his saliva between her chest.

The small kisses he placed around her nipple while staring up into her eyes pained Cassia, she hated when he chose to tease her before going straight into things. Just as she reached her hand up to pull his fingers from out of her mouth to say something, Cepheus pinned both of them down with his right hand as he pushed his fingers deeper down her throat, shocked once hearing no gag reflex.

"Wait a damn minute..." he mumbled as he held up completely. Cassia stared at him with innocent eyes as her tongue laid flat out of her mouth, waiting in anticipation to see what Cepheus would do next.

Adding a third finger, he slid his fingers down her throat deeper, Cassia doing nothing but taking it as if it was nothing before enclosing her mouth around them. Her eyes on his as she sucked softly. Cepheus was drawn in completely, his head gone from what he was witnessing. Shaking his head, he slowly pulled his fingers from out of her mouth, watching intently as she allowed him to, but never released the tight suction she had them in. Smirking once hearing a small pop, Cepheus placed his hand on the side of her head before leaning down to peck her lips again.

Kissing down her body, he went slow and steady, making sure that his lips pressed into any and all possible areas that he felt fit. He could feel her eyes on him, but he didn't mind it, he wanted her to watch him as he showed her body passion. He wasn't one for foreplay, didn't usually partake in it with others, but she wasn't like the other's in his mind.

"Cepheus please." She whispered, causing his eyes to snap up towards her just as his mouth stopped above the tight skirt that wrapped around her waist. Kissing her lower stomach with his eyes still on her, he brought his hands to the hem before tearing it open, ruining the second article of clothing that she wore for the evening.

He was expecting to be met with black lace panties that matched her bra, but he wasn't, except he was met with nothing but her glistening center. He could feel her body tense up the longer he stared at her, but he was genuinely drawn in.