X

Omniscient
April 21st

"Cepheus!" Cassia shrieked, feeling him lift her body from behind

"Cepheus!" Cassia shrieked, feeling him lift her body from behind. He stayed mute as he took a seat in her swivel chair, the grip he held around her forcing her to sit planted on his lap.

Cassia didn't know how to feel, she never been in this position with him before. But it wasn't anything compared to what they've already engaged in, so she didn't stand up from off of him. Except she sunk her body more into him, her head going back to rest on his shoulder.

"Didn't I tell you I was gon fuck you up next time I see you?" He muttered in her ear, the rasp in his voice causing a shiver to run up her spine.

Turning the upper half of her body sideways, she wrapped her arms around his neck while laying her head on his shoulder. It was like every single time they were intimate, she was completely gone. The thought of this being wrong never once crossing her mind until the deed was always done.

"I'm sorry." She whispered, pressing her lips into the side of his neck to give him a soft kiss. She knew it took nothing to have him caving for her, because he craved any type of affection she had to offer him.

"If I ain't have a little bit of respect, I would have laid you on this desk and had you really screaming sorry. But you ain't ready for that yet." Smiling to herself innocently, Cassia stood to her feet so she could turn her body to stand directly in front of him. Reaching out, Cepheus gripped onto her waist to pull her into him a little bit, her hands naturally flying up to rest on his shoulders.

"Who said I'm not ready?" She teased, tilting her head to the side a little bit. Widening his eyes, Cepheus patted his chest rapidly as he began to dramatically cough. Crossing her arms over her chest, Cassia stared at him until he was done with his outburst. "Was that necessary?"

"Hell yeah it was necessary, cause you in this bitch acting bold and what not. Went from constantly telling me you married to now wanting me to fuck you on your-."

"I never said that, I just asked a question." She smartly replied, causing Cepheus to squint his eyes into low slits.

"I just know you an undercover freak. It's always the ones who was raised in them churches with they pastor daddies. Why you so...innocent?" Moving her hair out of her face, Cassia reached down to grab Cepheus' right hand in hers. She softly ran the pad of her thumb over his skull tattoo, which happened to be one of her favorites on him.

"I have a tattoo, how am I innocent?" Looking at her in disbelief, Cepheus could only shake his head at her.

"I ain't ever met no female like you, I can tell you that much." He muttered while looking off to the side.

He was used to the trashy girls, ones who had absolutely no self respect, ones who were quick to do anything at his every command. They cursed, drunk, smoked, partied, did the whole 9 with absolutely no care about it. But Cassia wasn't anything like that at all.