XXV

Kissing her roughly as soon as they made it back into the room, Cassia was caught completely off guard, but she didn't hesitate to return the gesture. Her arms naturally reaching up to wrap around his neck as she tilted her head slightly, deepening the intense kiss the two engaged in. This one was different than the others, they kissed as though they were working towards a purpose, as though they were both saying something in the physical realm that words just couldn't speak.

Swiping at her bottom lip with his tongue, Cepheus pushed her body up against the wall as he raised her up by the backs of her thighs, requesting access to explore her mouth that she refused to give him. He could tell she wanted a challenge, and he loved a good challenge if it was worth his while.

Supporting her back with his left hand, he lowered his right hand down her body before raising it up and landing it back down on her ass hard. Moaning out into the kiss, the gaping of her mouth allowed him to shoot his tongue in, the kiss turning sloppy as seconds passed. They had no care in the world, Cassia's right hand holding the side of his face as she hungrily entangled her tongue with his, her left hand running through the short curls that rested on top of his head.

With nothing but the sound of their mouths fusing together frantically, Cepheus brought his hands down to hold her securely. Their exchange never once breaking as he turned them around, the bed being seen in his far vision right behind Cassia. He allowed for her to feel on him, wanting her to feel comfortable as his tongue swirled around her mouth before he gently laid her down onto the bed, his body naturally hovering over her as his fists sunk down into the bedding on either side of her head. He allowed her to take control, both of her hands holding the sides of his face as she deepened the kiss, her legs still wrapped around his waist as his body remained planted between her thighs.

"Take this off." He mumbled, the two finally pulling apart to gather a bit of air. Leaning her body up with the support of her forearms, Cassia stared at Cepheus with low eyes, an unfamiliar look of lust filling them as she stared at him through the dimly lit room. The scent of vanilla filled her nose from the candles Cepheus had burning in each corner, the rose petals that were once scattered all over the bed now finding a home on the floor under them.

"You take it off." She spoke nearly inaudibly, challenge in her voice, want in her eyes.

Running his tongue over his lips, Cepheus slowly pulled his shirt over his head first, allowing Cassia to get a full view of his bare, ink covered chest that she had seen repeatedly. But she would never complain at getting the chance to see it again, except this time in more of an intimate setting than what they had ever found themselves embarking in before.

Throwing his first article of clothing to the other side of the room, he reached behind his neck to unclasp all of his chains. He didn't usually take them off when it came to times like these, but he didn't know how things would go, the night already turning out to be a lot different than what he had anticipated on Cassia's end.

Completely stripped from the waist up, Cepheus leaned back down to trace her parted lips with his tongue, their eyes locked on each other as he aggressively ripped her blouse down the middle. Seizing any protest from leaving her mouth before she could start, he took her lips in his as his right hand found itself sliding under the black lace bra she wore. He teased her overwhelmingly, his hand repeatedly cupping at her breast from under the bra, his middle finger softly circling her areola as he felt her nipple stimulate from his touch.

"Cepheus." She whispered out breathily, the feeling of his tongue running against her collarbone before tracing her spot, causing a quiet moan to slip past her lips. Cassia held the back of his neck with her right hand, her head slightly tilting as she felt him begin to kiss and suck on her softly. Orally, he was being gentle with his assault, yet physically, he grasped at her chest with both of his large hands, squeezing down roughly causing Cassia to release a small gasp.