XXXI

Omniscient
August 1st

"What time is she coming?" Cassia tiredly mumbled into the crook of Cepheus' neck, her naked body laying on top of him under the thick white comforter that covered them

"What time is she coming?" Cassia tiredly mumbled into the crook of Cepheus' neck, her naked body laying on top of him under the thick white comforter that covered them. Placing his hand on the small of her back, Cepheus adjusted himself slightly to hold his phone in his left hand while holding her with his right.

"Around 10, it's almost 8 now so you got to get up." Groaning, Cassia moved her body to the side to lay on top of him more, her entire being now covering him. Chuckling to himself, Cepheus moved her hair from out of her face to give her a small kiss on her forehead.

"And you dropped Crystal off with Anthony and Jamila?" Nodding his head, Cepheus carefully pushed his body back against the headboard to sit upright. Making sure to take Cassia with him until he was leaning back with her on his lap wrapped in the covers sideways. Her head on his chest as her fingers traced at his tattoos.

"With the way you was screaming my damn ear off last night, you would have known if I ain't drop her off." Playfully rolling her eyes, Cassia let out a loud yawn before leaning her body back. "Breath hot as a motherfucker, take your ass in the bathroom, my God." Cepheus spoke with disgust, his hand flying up to cover his nose.

Gasping, Cassia immediately brought her hand up to cover her mouth, blowing into it before sniffing, but she couldn't smell anything. Doing it a couple more times, she straightened out her face to stare at a laughing Cepheus blankly, not in the mood or having the energy to play with him this early in the morning.

"You're so annoying." She mumbled, tightening the covers around her body as she stood to her feet. Doing a small stretch, she left him in the bed as she began on her way towards the bathroom, jumping once seeing her reflection in the mirror. "My goodness..." She mumbled, using her free hand to run through her wild hair.

Shaking her head, she didn't even want to attempt to fix it because it would take hours, so wearing her natural hair for the day would have to do. It wasn't like she was going anywhere, but Cepheus asked Renae to come over so he could have a "talk" with her, and he told Cassia he wanted her there too. She didn't know why and she didn't know how it would go, but either way she wasn't there to try and attempt to one up the mother of his child in any ways. So she didn't all that care about her appearance.

"Bun, ponytail..curls...?" Cassia mumbled to herself, standing directly in front of the mirror. It didn't take long for both her and Cepheus to get themselves together, finishing what was started the night prior in the shower, since Cepheus claimed he needed a little something to make sure he didn't end up strangling Renae when she got there.

"Curls, I get a better grip-."

"I'll do a bun, thanks!" She smiled, giving him a small kiss on the cheek before walking back towards the bathroom. Smacking his lips, Cepheus waved her off as he fixed the chain around his neck just as his security system went off. Calling out to Cassia, he waited a couple minutes until she emerged from the bathroom with a messy bun on top of her head, her hand extended to grab onto his tightly.