XII

Omniscient
May 14th

"Nigga, you don't always got to be an asshole, what the hell is wrong with you?" Glancing up from the blunt he was rolling, Cepheus furrowed his eyebrows once seeing Anthony enter his house as if he owned the place

"Yeah come in, that's fine." He sarcastically said before putting his attention back down on what he was originally doing. Shaking his head, Anthony took the seat directly across from him and just stared without saying any words.

Shrugging his shoulders, Cepheus paid his friend no mind as he continued on with his task at hand. But that was until Anthony snatched the rolling tray from off of his lap, causing Cepheus to flick his eyes up at him. He hated when people interfered with his smoking. His patience was already low most of the time, so taking away his one calming sensation helped absolutely nothing.

"You bout to piss me off-."

"Why you doing this man? Been in here acting like you don't give a fuck bout that girl for the past 3 days." Chuckling to himself bitterly, Cepheus reached over to grab his phone from off of the table.

He knew this would be about Cassia since her and August seemed to be building a friendly relationship of their own, after him and Jamila began to get acquainted. They seemed to be hitting it off pretty well, even within the very short amount of time the group had known each other.

"I'm supposed to give a fuck bout a married woman? That's what she is right?" Anthony glared at Cepheus for a minute until his lips curved up into a smirk out of realization.

"Oh you salty as hell ain't you, she cut your ass off to live her happily ever after out with her husband. Thought you was bout to play shawty and get in them panties but she said aht aht, now you playing like you mad huh." Glancing up at Anthony, Cepheus ran his hand down his face in pure frustration.

"I got 2 guns in this living room right now, don't make me shoot at your big ass mouth bitch. Ain't nobody worried bout no damn Cassia." He waved off before standing to his feet, his phone gripped in his hand after texting one of his play things to come over.

Renae and Crystal were on a trip to Atlanta to go visit her family. She begged Cepheus to come because he only ever went with her to see her parents once, but he refused to go. Not even the bribery of Crystal going worked, because Cepheus would have made sure their daughter went with her either way. Especially because he wasn't about to keep her for 2 entire weeks alone while her mom went and had the time of her life with her people.

"You be on that girl ass, ain't no way you ain't been thinking bout her or nun. But all jokes aside, I think you need to go check on her or sum, maybe pop up at her crib or some shit to see if she good." Snapping his neck towards Anthony, Cepheus raised an eyebrow curiously.

"What you mean make sure she good?" He muttered, his interest being peaked. Anthony took a deep sigh before making his way over by the kitchen, the open layout in Cepheus' house allowing him to still see his friend without following him into the other room.