Azriel and (Y/N) "Could you leave a note next time?"

The sounds of birds chatting, rather loudly, woke you up. You rolled over to swing your arm over your mate, but when your arm got to his side... it hit the mattress.

Opening your eyes you realised Azriel wasn't there. Where did he go? He usually waits for me to wake up first before getting out of bed. You thought to yourself.

A slither of panic and fear crept into your mind and heart... was he hurt? Or worse?

"Azriel? Where are you?" You said, making sure the bond was still there, and it was. "Azriel? Hello?" Quickly you shot out of bed and began getting dressed.

If he wasn't answering through the bond then maybe something was wrong?

Just when the panic and fear started to get worse you heard the front door open. You finished getting dressed you raced down to the door.

Azriel was just closing the door when you said, "Thank the Mother! You're ok!" Azriel looked at you with a puzzled look, "Of course I'm ok... what did you think happened?"

You rushed up to him and wrapped your arms tight around his waist, squeezing him until he made a tight noise.

"You weren't in bed when I woke up and you didn't answer me through the bond... I started to panic and-" Azriel kissed the top of your head and smiled at you.

"My love I'm fine," He said chuckling, "I went to get us breakfast. Although I have to admit, seeing you like this when you wake up with me not in bed with you, is rather cute."

You looked up and scowled at him, "Its not funny, love." He sat down a bag, that you had only just realised he was carrying, and lifted you up. You hooked your legs around his waist and planted your hands on his shoulders.

"(Y/N), I'm sorry. I didn't mean to frighten you." Azriel leaned in and kissed you gently, you kissed him back but less gentle.

Once you broke off the kiss you said to him, "Can you maybe leave me a note next time?"

The question made him smile. You have always loved his smile, if you were still stood on the ground, your legs would of buckled at the sight of that beautiful smile. "Yes. Next time, mate, I'll leave a note."

That was all he said, before he started kissing you again, harder then last time. It was safe to say, the breakfast he had gotten up early to get was forgotten at the front door.

- (A/N) - 

Hello! Thank you for reading my first chapter... I guess you could say? This is my first time writing a headcon... and posting one to! Please let me know if there are any acotar characters you would like me to do next.