Joe burst out laughing. "You're kidding, right?"

"Nope, it was awesome. You should totally give me the recipe for that."

"Oh, I get it. All this time you've just been using me for my culinary skills. That cuts me real deep, Sash."

"Aww, I'll kiss it better when you get back," she said, thoroughly enjoying the flirty banter between them.

"I'ma hold you to that, baby girl. So what are you up to right now?"

"Nothing. Just lying in bed, sipping on the wine I swiped from Pam last night. Mia fell asleep in T.K.'s room so I got mine all to myself."

"Hmm. What are you wearing?"

Her breath caught. "Why?"

"Just curious. Trying to imagine what you look like right now," he said flippantly, pausing. "But you could always tell me to mind my business."

She could. But she found herself not wanting to. "Well, if you must know, I'm in a t-shirt and pajama pants," she answered. "Not my sexiest, but hey, comfort comes first right?"

"You'd look sexy in anything, sweetheart."

"How do you know? You haven't seen me wear everything," Sasha countered with a laugh.

"Frankly, I'd rather see you wear nothing."

Oh wow. He really wasn't one to beat around the bush, was he? "Are you sure you're prepared for that?"

"I thought I made that pretty clear a while back."

Oh yeah, he did. The memory of creaming her panties in the middle of his kitchen wasn't the easiest to get rid of. However, she wasn't going to lie there and pretend she hadn't thought of him the exact same way, on more than one occasion for that matter. And since they'd taken this interesting turn with their conversation, she might as well have fun with it. "How about you, handsome? What are you wearing?"

"Boxer shorts. Just boxer shorts," he added cryptically.

Sasha shivered as a mental image of his half-naked body popped into her mind. "That sounds really hot."

"Does it now?"

Setting her glass of wine aside, she made herself more comfortable on her bed. "You always look hot no matter what you're wearing, babe. But your Shield outfit? That takes the cake."

"Oh yeah? I like that you think that," he whispered, his voice taking on a deep, raspy tone she'd never really heard from him before. She liked it. A lot.

"Mm-hmm," she purred, suddenly emboldened. "A lot of thoughts run through my mind when I watch you in the ring."

She all but saw the smirk on his face. "Dirty thoughts?"

"Maybe," she replied coyly.

"Even better," he said, shifting around on his bed. "So describe it to me. What are you thinking when you watch me? Don't be shy."

She blinked through the dimness of her bedroom, envisioning his beautiful features. "I want to reach into the TV and run my fingers through your long, wet hair. I like the way your arms always flex and tense up even when you're not moving. It's so sexy. Your ass is perfect in that S.W.A.T. outfit, they definitely should be doing more back shots of you." The temperature of her room seemed to rise with every word she spoke. The juncture between her legs started to throb as desire mounted within her. Subconsciously, her free hand closed over her left breast, squeezing gently. "The way you dominate people in the ring....the look in your eyes whenever the camera gets you up close, that little pouty thing you do with your lips...and then when you talk trash...your voice...it does things to me." She continued to caress her chest, gasping softly as she rolled her nipple between her fingers.