4 AM 🔞

Arthit tossed and turned in his bed, faintly registering the ringtone of his phone and the incessant chime of his doorbell going off at the same time.

Neither of which were his alarm so he was happy to ignore them. It was probably just his lucid dreaming.

However, it never stopped and only increased in frequency and urgency.

Was there a fire or something?!

His mind took a wild swerve for the worst scenario and he jumped up, with only an oversized t-shirt and his boxer shorts on, he quickly fumbled towards the door.

When he opened the door, he ran out only to crash into a man of familiar height and warmth.

"K-Kongpob?!"

Caught by surprise, the taller man steadied his boyfriend in his arms, stumbling backwards with his cell phone still ringing in his hand.

"P'Arthit!" His eyes instantly lighting up at the sight of his lover. "I'm home!"

"Kongpob!" Arthit was still in shock at the unexpected visitor, his doe eyes wide and mouth slightly agape. "Why are you here at 4 in the morning?"

"Let's go inside first P'Arthit." Kongpob gently ushered his boyfriend back into the apartment and locked the door behind them.

Arthit folded his arms and tapped one foot impatiently while staring down the younger man. "Explain."

"You look so cute when you're angry," he complimented with a cheeky grin, his hands reaching out to pull Arthit into his arms again, only to pouty when the senior swatted them away.

Arthit raised an eyebrow in high suspicion of his lover. "Stop dodging my question. Shouldn't you be in China?"

"But I missed you." The younger man was preparing to use his puppy eyes on him but Arthit was not going to fall victim to them today.

"Still not an answer. Why are you here?"

Kongpob took a few steps closer, and Arthit backed up until his knees hit the back of the bed.

"Fine. I'll tell you the real reason," replied Kongpob, his voice an octave lower as he closed in on the senior, his face, namely his smooth lips, mere inches away.

Arthit gulped, his senses flooding with a sharp woodsy scent mixed with a hint of citrus that was unique to the junior. The warmth that radiated from his well-defined body had Arthit's knees and heart weakening. "W-well? Out with it already."

And the last thing he saw clearly was a devilish smirk on thin lips.

In one swift motion, Kongpob pushed Arthit roughly into the bed and climbed on top of him, pinning him down into his mussed up sheets. "I want you."

Arthit had to suppress the sultry moan that threatened to leave his lips, his eyes screwed shut to regain focus but all he could register was Kongpob's hardened length pressing against his own, their hips rolling sinfully in a slow grind. "K-Kongpob... don't tell me you came back just for a fuck?"

Kongpob growled lowly and crushed Arthit with his weight, one hand cupping the curve of Arthit's ass to pull the soft, slender leg around his waist while he continued their torturous dance. "Is that not a good enough reason?"

Arthit couldn't hold back this next moan, secretly loving the friction from this new angle. "O-of course not! Plane tickets are expensive..."

"Mhm...but you're worth it," murmured Kongpob as he started nibbling along the creamy skin of his neck.

Arthit bit his lip, his body trembling from the mere pleasure of having Kongpob's lips on his body. "Y-you have exams coming up!"

"I'd much rather study you..." Kongpob nipped harshly on his collarbone, the white skin instantly reddening.