"Shh, it's alright. All of you, shut up! You're scaring him!" I exclaim at everyone. Rantaro smiles at me while I bounce Shuichi in my arms. Everyone shuts up as I sit down at the table again. I try to set Shuichi down next to me or in my lap, but he insists that I hold him. I guess it's understandable to say the least. He must be scared right now.

One by one, people come over to the table to see little Shuichi. "He's so small." Kaede comments, smiling brightly.

"That he is! And if one of you kids doesn't get to killin', I'll make sure he you have to take care of him forever!" Monokuma exclaims I smile and look at Monokuma.

"Okay, I don't mind taking care of him! Thanks, Monokuma, I've always wanted a kid!" I reply to the demonic bear. Shuichi gets curious and looks up at Monokuma. Monokuma flashes his claws at Shuichi causing him to start crying. Shuichi burries his head into my shirt while crying rather quietly for a baby. "Hey! You made Poochie cry!" Miu shouts. I sway Shuichi back and forth, holding his head in my chest.

"Hey! Mono-asshole! Go away, you're scaring the baby!" I exclaim, glaring at the bear. Everyone else starts glaring at him as well. Monokuma's a little shit.

"I give up! I hate you kids!" Monokuma shouts, disappearing. I sigh in relief before tending to the crying baby in my arms.

"Hey, it's alright. Shh..." I whisper trying to calm him down. Everyone stares at me, surprised I guess. "I used to babysit for my neighbor when I was fourteen leave me alone!"

"There's no way, come on, give him to me." Kaito says as he steps closer to me. I shake my head and continue bouncing the baby.

"No, space moron!" I reply. Kaito reaches out before straight up snatching Shuichi from me. "Hey! Give him back!"

Shuichi starts crying even harder, reaching for me. "Koki!" The baby cries reaching for me. Kaito looks at Shuichi, and then at me. Shuichi continues squirming, so Kaito just hands him back to me. He instantly stops crying, and starts clinging onto my shirt.

"Maybe we should just trust Ouma on this. He seems to know what he's doing." Rantaro suggests, standing next to me. Shuichi stares at Rantaro, feeling curious, but shy. He only lets out little hiccups from crying. I continue to rub circles on his back as Rantaro reaches to pet Shuichi's head.

"There, you're okay." Rantaro says, smiling brightly at Shuichi. Shuichi smiles a little bit in return, but shyly burries his head in my shoulder. I hold my hand on the back of Shuichi's head and stroke his hair. The baby relaxes into my touch, observing everyone else.

"So it's settled, we leave Shuichi with the little shit." Maki says, coldly. Shuichi shifts in my arms, cocking his head in Maki's direction.

"D-Don't be mean!" Shuichi defends me. Maki looks over at me with cold eyes. The baby instantly shrinks back in my arms.

"You heard him! Don't be mean to me! You're also scaring him, you dumbass!" I exclaim, holding Shuichi closer to me. Maki sighs before grabbing Kaito's arm. The two storm out of the cafeteria, closing the doors with a bang. Shuichi jumps a little bit, but insantly relaxes again.  "Okay then." Rantaro mutters.

       The rest of the students in the dining hall go do whatever they want, leaving me with little Shu. I hear a slight grumble come from Shuichi's stomach. "Oh my God, you must be starving! Let's get you something to eat, yeah?" I say sweetly to the baby.

"He really is good with Shuichi." Kiibo points out. Rantaro, Kaede, and Miu nod in agreeance.

"I didn't think he had it in him, but I guess I was fuckin' wrong." Miu remarks.

"Yeah, I mean Ouma doesn't really seem like the kid type. I guess we were all wrong." Kaede chuckles.

I bounce Shuichi up and down a few times before looking in the fridge. "Hmm... what do you want?" I ask Shuichi. He looks in the fridge before pointing at the blueberries. I smile and pull them out of the fridge.

"Good choice, Shumai." I chuckle as I set Shuichi down on the counter next to the sink. I turn the water on so that I can wash the berries, but Shuichi has other plans.

Giggling, Shuichi puts his hands under the the faucet and starts splashing the water in my direction. I start laughing and grab a handful of water before splashing it onto Shuichi. He squeals before clutching his stomach from laughing so hard.

"You messed with the wrong leader, Shu." I laugh as I flick water onto Shuichi. His laugh is so adorable! I swear he is just the cutest thing!

"Okay, okay, let me wash these." I chuckle as I rinse the berries. I empty the berries into the bowl and pick Shuichi up. He keeps his arms around my neck as I walk back to the deserted dining hall.

I sit down and prop Shuichi up on my lap, placing the blueberries in front of him. He leans back against my chest before reaching into the bowl and shovinga blueberry in his mouth. I pet his head gently while he eats.

"You don't talk much, huh Shu?" I ask the small boy. He shakes his head before eating more berries. I sigh before resting my head on Shuichi's head. "Guess that's to be expected since you're just a baby."

Shuichi smiles before finishing up the rest of his blueberries. He holds one up to me, signaling I should open my mouth. I open up and Shuichi puts a blueberry in my mouth. I smile and lift Shuichi so that he's standing on my lap. The baby chuckles before playing with a string of my gravity defining hair.

I smile at Shuichi thinking about how nice it would be to have a child of my own. I think I'd want a daughter first. I don't know why, I've just always dreamed of having a girl. Heh, I guess I have a little bit of time yet to think about it. For now, I'll just take advantage of the time I have with little Shushu.