5 | Pinky Promise

This ain't build a bitch
I'm filled with flaws and attitude
So if you need perfect, I'm not built for you.

-Build a Bitch
BELLA POARCH

-Build a BitchBELLA POARCH

"...I need your help," A deep voice came from behind and she turned around to look at the source of the voice.

He got up and walked in her direction, masking any sign of vulnerability in his expression.

Grace frowned at how he was like a scared child a few minutes ago and now he appeared like a complete different person.

"What type of help?" asked Grace, ready to throw hands if he made any sort of pervert remarks.

"I need your help in finding my father," Atharv said blatantly and she couldn't help but think why the hell was he asking her to help him? It was not like she is Sherlock Holmes or something.

"Why me? I mean I am just a normal girl. How can I help you in that?"

Atharv flashed a charming as he offered her to sit on a chair and he sat on another one. This indicated it was going to be a long conversation.

And Grace suddenly had this strong urge to pee. Just Great!

But being a good human being- that she is not, the young woman decided to listen to whatever he had to say before expelling urine from her bladder. Afterall she just had to say 'No, I can't help you.'

Taking a quick glance at her silver watch, she leaned backwards on the chair. "You got five minutes," she said, running her index finger over her lower lip: a habit that she had from a young age. "Make it quick."

"Do you know how to use gun?"

Blinking, taken aback by the sudden question, she made sure her expression remained undifferentiated.

"Ofcourse not," she responded casually as Atharv continued eyeing her with a smirk on his face.

It seemed like he was amused by the reaction that he got, no matter how hard Grace tried to mask the bewildered look on her face.

"I don't understand how you got a gun in your bag then?" Atharv said, crossing his arms around his chest.

"So you are invading my privacy now?" Grace said, gritting her teeth. Her face hardened as her calm expression shifted instantly, she had achieved the breaking point of her patience. Her left eye started twitching as the anger started boiling up on the surface, causing the veins on her face and neck to swell.

"You are quite hot tempered for a girl," he added with a chuckle and she glared at him like a blazing fire that wanted to burn him.

"Get to the point," the young woman spatted, waiting for this conversation to end soon so she could answer the call of nature.