𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸𝟿

♪ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅ ʟᴀsᴛ sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ ʙʏ sʜᴀᴡɴ ᴍᴇɴᴅᴇs, ᴄᴀᴍɪʟʟᴀ ᴄᴀʙᴇʟʟᴏ♪

                                     Bʟᴀᴋᴇ

It was all a dream.

I lied awake in my bed as the rays of sunrise peeked in through my curtains. It was all a dream, I repeated to myself once more in my head before sitting up, my feet touching the wooden flooring.

Roxy never came. She never got shot. The accident happened and she got hurt but the dream I had, the one where mom shot her, never happened. Thank god. I hated her but not enough to want her dead.

"Babe!" Alisa called out to me from downstairs.

I yawned and rubbed my eyes. What happened to 'I'll pick you up' ?

I stayed still as I heard her heels echo through the house as she walked up the stairs.

"Hi sexy!" She addressed me, as she entered my room, closing the door behind her.

I smiled and looked up into her pretty blue eyes, my hands moving around her waist.

"You look hot." I whispered to her making her giggle.

Once she's had recovered she cleared her throat and asked. "So where are we going for breakfast?"

I grinned and bit my bottom lip before replying "I mean... we could just stay here and--"

"Oh my god, babe! No! You said we're going out for breakfast before school so that's what we doing."

"Okay fine. At least give me a kiss." I puckered my lips and closed my eyes.

"What the hell babe? You've got morning breath!" She exclaimed, pushing my head back before walking to stand in front of the mirror on the other side of my room. I watched as she applied some more lipgloss to her already glossy lips. "What?" She asked, raising her eyebrows at me.

Women.

I shook my head and stood up from my bed then walked into my bathroom, closing the door behind me. I turned the shower on and removed my clothes before getting in.

I closed my eyes and smiled as the cold water ran down my body, refreshing me.

"You went out to graffiti last night?!" Alisa questioned from behind the closed bathroom door, clearly annoyed.

"Maybe." I replied.

Alisa found it stupid but graffiti was my thing, my happy place, it was art. It was rebellious and bold, once the work was put in, it stood out. Just like Roxy. Last night it was more than just graffiti, it was fun, I felt free. I felt.. somewhat satisfied.

And that was because of Roxy, yet I schemed against her with Anna and for what?! She could have died! I had to back out of this thing with mom and Anna, before Roxy or somebody else got hurt.

                                         ➪

"I'll have the vegan carrot waffles please." Alisa requested, winking at the blonde haired waiter.

He nervously looked over at me, raising up one of his eyebrows. "I'll just have the avocado toast and a chocolate milkshake please." I requested. He jotted the order down, then nodded and walked away.

"Vegan?! Since when?!" I asked Alisa, moving in closer.

"I'm not. Just want something light and healthy." She replied, looking around for the waiter. Once she spotted him she stood up. "I need the restroom." She excused herself before walking away.