🌻 Chapter 22 🌻

⚠️ MATURE CONTENT 🔞🔞🔞⚠️

===****===

He was about to enter the dreamland when he was startled by urgent knocks. He frowned it was already late at night, who would knocks on his door at this time, with the harsh weather nonetheless? Gulf sighed. He stood up and peeked on the peehole.

Gulf gasped.

It was Mew all drenched in the rain in his hoodie. Gulf, who completely forgot that he has disappointed on the man, quickly opened the door.

"Gulf, I'm so sorry," Mew said as he knelt down.

Gulf kept mum and just let Mew embrace him.

"I'm sorry," Mew mumbled again and again, "Please forgive me."

"I... I need you, Gulf. Please, forgive me," Mew said as he held on tighter, "The past days without you were pure torture. I need you more than ever."

Mew raised his head and looked at him sincerely, "I'm sorry."

And with that, Gulf reached for Mew's arms and pulled him up. Without further ado, he kissed Mew's fully on the lips.

"I'm idiot, aren't I?" Mew's voice was husky.

"But you're my idiot." Gulf teased.

It was a lesson learned.

Mew cut off his thought when Mew leaned down and captured his lips. It was sweet and slow-each of them memorizing the other's taste and scent. Gulf could feel himself being lifted up. He in turn wrapped his legs around Mew's waist while his arm are looped around Mew's neck. They didn't break the kiss, instead Mew deepened the kiss. Mew prodded Gulf's lips for entrance, which Gulf gladly gave.

Mew kissed Gulf's shoulders and strated moving downwards. Once he reached Gulf's left nipple,ew gave it an experimental lick. Gulf moaned in pleasure. The kitten licks turn into rougher ones, sending Gulf to an increased state of pleasure and sensitivity.

"Ooohhh," Gulf moaned when Mew gently bit his left nipple. Mew's other hand was flicking the neglected right one, heightening the pleasure that Gulf experiences.

Gulf didn't notice he has naked until Mew fisted his semi-hard length. How Mew was able to remove his boxers, he wasn't for he is far to lost in the pleasure.

Mew coating his finger with lube. First finger in and Gulf was already squirming. Mew didn't wait for Gulf to adjust and plunged the second finger in, knuckles deep

"Ah!" Gulf gasped at the sensation. It was only two finger and yet he felt full. Mew's hands were not a joke. They're big enough that his face could actually fit into them. Mew curled his fingers while Gulf bit his lip.

"Ah~" Gulf moaned. He felt every motion of Mew's finger. The steady thrusting was not helping either. He groaned and grinded his hips down Mew's magical finger.

"I'm putting another one in," Mew warned. Gulf just nodded. Slowly, Mew slipped in his ring finger and started thrusting in a fast pace-leaving the secretly in a moaning mess.

Gulf could feel the knot building up his stomach making his toes curl. He was near, and Mew's ministrations was not helping him. He needed more-more of Mew. Mew would increase the speed of his finger thrusting, only stop when Gulf is near. Gulf pouted at the thought. He should be the one punishing Mew because of his stupidity.

Once the high has dissipated, Mew positioned between Gulf's legs and folded Gulf into half while asking his husband to hold onto his thigh.

"I'm going in, okay?" Mew said, "Tell me if you want me to stop."

My Secret MarriedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara