🌞 Chapter 19 🌻

🌻

The next few days were so busy for Gulf and Mew that they barely had a chance to speak to each other in person. Mew was doing a lot of press for the new film while also shooting, and Gulf was preparing for his party. Two nights before the party, Gulf got a call from his father, telling him that he will be arriving a day before the party. This put him in a lighter mood even as he felt a stab of guilt whenever Mew did something for him.

He was with the designer of his suit and about to ry on the finished suit when Mew arrived home the night before the party. Gulf's father was also there. The two men hugged, and for a while, Gulf felt content being with the two mportant guysin his life.

When he put on his suit and came out to "model" the suit, Mew just stared at him. "You're so..." But he couldn't even finish his word.

Gulf couldn't meet his eyes. At that very moment, all her emotions were so mixed up he couldn't tell what he was feeling.

His father got up to hug him. "Your mother would have been so proud to see you in that suit."

Gulf started crying. He could feel Mew watching him as he hugged his father back. Mew simply got up and left the room without a word.

🌞

On the day of the party, Mew offered to drive Gulf to the venue. Gulf got into his car and didn't seem to be excited.

"Hey, Gulf?" Mew started.

"Hmm?"

"I will announce to the whole party that we're together, okay?"

He reached out for Gulf hand and held it as he drove on. Gulf smiled tightly but didn't speak.

When they arrived, Gulf went straight to his best friend, Mild, who was looking worried as Gulf. They went to tge dressing room immediately, so Mew assumed that they were nervous about getting their makeup.

'I should be the one nervous, since I'm the one making an announcement,' he thought.

He watched from the sidelines as the ballroom started filling up with people from their year level. He was slightly pissed off to find Kao and Yaya there, but they had to invite them for decorum. Plus, no one knew about their issues with each other.

The party proceed as planned. For the last dance, the plan was for Mew to stay backstage, narrating their story as children growing up together, with photos of them together through the years. Then as sokn as he was done, he would go down the stage and dance with Gulf

He started, "We've known each other even before we were born. Our mothers were best friends, and so we grew up together. I've seen you bloom from a simple little boy to the beautiful guy that you are today. We both know how hard it is to keep this secret, but we won't do that anymore..."

"Mew! Mew!"

Mew turned to his side and found Yaya, waving it frantically at him. He tried to ignore her.

"I'm so proud to tell the world how much I lo-"

Then instead of the cue cards on his hand, he saw a photo of Gulf and Kao kissing there on Yaya's phone.

🌻

Gulf's heart has been thumping while Mew spoke, so when he stopped speaking, his heart dropped. He lookedat the stage, but didn't see him there. He felt cold amid the spotlight.

'Where's Mew? Why'd he stop speaking?'

===🌞🌻♎🍀===

Tbc.

Argh! You bitch, Yaya!! Me as the author wants to struggke you to death..

Let's kill Yaya on the next Chapters.