🌞 Chapter 5 🌞

Mew couldn't believe it. His manager, Bosser, sent him a DM on Twitter, telling him to check the trending topics: #KaoNoppakaoIsTaken.

The moment he got back home from the shoot, he clicked on the hashtag and found several Instagram photos of Kao with his arms around a guy. His manager texted:

'Kao just lost fifty percent of his fangirls. LOL.

Mew let out a snort, but then when he looked at a clearer photo, he wanted to punch someone in the face.

The guy in the photo was wearing the same jacket as Gulf when he came to fetch him at the gate last night. Mew was not obtuse. Mew knew whothis guy was.

Not even looking at the time, he headed straight to  Gulf 's room and knocked on it violently. What Mew saw next confirmed his suspicion even more.

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Yaya was also on her way home when she saw the trending topic. Several photos of Kao with a guy wearing a hoodie--his hoodie, she knew because she'd seen it plenty of times when they were still dating--were RTed and tagged #KaoNappokaoIsTaken.

'Really, Kao? Are you doing this to make me jealous? Because I'm not,' Yaya thought.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Gulf opened the door, his eyes still heavy with sleep, and was surprised to find Mew standing there. Gulf then became aware of how he was still wearing yesterday's clothes. He must have been that tired.

"Why, Mew? Is it time already?" Gulf at the wall clock and saw that it was just five thirty. "Mew! It's so early! Let me sle--"

Mew pushed his phone on Gulf and said. "Look at  this, you idiot!"

Gulf took the phone and saw several Instagram photos of Kao with him. He looked at Mew and saw that Mew was looking at something on his bed. He looked at it and saw Kao's hoodie on his bed.

"Gulf? Can we talk?" Mew looked so serious that Gulf felt like crying even when he knew he did nothing wrong.

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Kao looked at his phone as he was getting ready for school. It had been ringing for quite some time now. Irked, he picked it up.

"Kao, who's this guy on the photos circulating on the internet?"

"What in the world are you talking about, Yaya? It's so early for gossip."

"Who is he?"

"Why do you care so much? Didn't you dump me already?"

It was true. Kao was still smarting from the hurt when Yaya denied their relationship in an interview and then proceed to tell him that they weren't exclusive dating. While he wasn't intending  to make her jealous, he somehow enjoyed the fact that he had the power to do that.

"You're not answering my question! Who is this guy?"

"You probably know him. He goes to our school."
"Huh? Who?"
"I'm hanging up now. I'll see you in school, yeah?"

He hung up with a huge smile on his face. He had no idea transferring schools was going to be this interesting.

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

Mew waited for Gulf to come downstairs so they could talk. He really couldn't believe his luck. Why is this Kao guy suddenly trying to mess with is life? But of course, he couldn't possibly know that he and Gulf were married, so he couldn't be doing this on purpose, right? Right?

He had no idea why he was reacting this way. Maybe it's because he just didn't want Kao to be in every aspect of his life. He was cool with them being rivals that's what keeps show business interesting somehow, but why did have to be involved with his own husband?

He wasn't even sure about how he felt about Gulf. After all, all he knew was that Gulf was the last semblance of normacy in his life, the one who knew him back when he wss just a puny little kid who wore giant corrective glasses.

Anyway, it had been his plan all along that he would reveal that he and Gulf were in a relationship on his eighteenth birthday, which wss just in a few months. And so now why did this have to happen whe he was already resolved on being out with their relationship? But still, he had to ask. And now that Gulf was downstairs and waiting for him to talk , he let it out.

"Are you and Kao going out?"

Gulf's eyes widened, and he wouldn't speak back for a few seconds.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

'Why is he asking me stuff like this now?" Gulf thought as he looked at Mew's serious face. What was he supposed to say? That he had agreed to go out with Kao so Kao would not reveal to the world that Mew Suppasit is not an eligible bachelor like they thought he was? And that Kao knew because he was stupid enough to leave her stuff lying around for people to discover?

"Yes or No, Gulf," Mew said.

Gulf stammered a yes then no.

"How is it possible that you can't even answer such a simple question, Gulf?"

"I don't know!"

Mew looked like he was about to explode. "What do you mean you don't know."

"He said he likes me!" Gulf said in retaliation. But as soon as the words came out of his mouth, he regretted it.

"He likes you, so you're going out with him? Is that it?" Mew looked betrayed, but Gulf couldn't understand why he would be.

"That's not what I meant," Gulf said.

Mew became very quiet then, sitting beside Gulf, putting his head in his hands. Gulf was about to pat himon the back when Mew looked up.

"Gulf?"

"Mew, I'm so sorry.."

"Do you want to get a divorce?"

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

Tbc..

Oh no. Don't agreed to that question, Gulf.