🍀 Chapter 3 🍀

Kao picked up the file case and was about to call to the guy, but he was already so far ahead.

'Eh, I'll just give this to him together with the project,' He thought as he walked toward his own classroom. He was able to partially repair the light dimmer as he was walking. It wasn't really that damaged, so he stopped by the door oh his classroom to inspect the contents of the file case.

The file case contains a passport with the name Gulf Kanawut Traipipattanapong and a few photocopies of some passport pages. He flipped through this and found a very curious paper:

The high court of New Hampshire is hereby issuing a special consideration for the marriage of Gulf Kanawut Traipipattanapong and Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat.

The date stamp on the marriage certificate was a year ago. It seems like Gulf has been married for a year but hasn't gotten around to changing his status on his passport.

'Hold on, they're married? Jongcheveevat? Isn't Mew's real name?

The odd scene earlier came to Kao's mind as he perused the document. He was aware of the artist's contract from the other studio, so he knew why Mew had to pretend that he didn't know Gulf. But what he couldn't understand was why they had to get married in the first place and at such young ages.

More and more people were coming into the classroom, looking at him before entering. He stuffed the papers back into the file case and went in, working on repairing the light dimmer for few more minutes before heading back out to Gulf's classroom.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Gulf and Mild kept watch by the door for Ms. Veerah. Mild still could not believe that Gulf project was with another celebrity, and this time, It's not his husband.

"I thought you had no idea who Kao is? How are you sure that it:s him?" Mild asked, still not believing the whole story.

"Some stupid girls were whispering very loudly, might I add, how I was trying to get the attention of two celebrities in school."

"Two?"

"Yeah, Mew saw what happened. He was quite annoyed."

"He's jealous? Oh My God."

"Shut up! I don't thinks so. He's probably mad because he did the project for me last night, and now it's broken."

"Really?! That's even better! So Sweet!" Mild said, squeezing Gulf's shoulder in frenzy.

"Ugh, shut up, will you? It's not like that."
"Oh my god, there's Ms. Veerah!" Mild shrieked. Then his eyes widened even more. "And Oh my god! There's Kao. And he's heading here. Oh my god!" Mild couldn't contain himself. He dug his fingernails into Gulf's arm.

"Ouch!"

Ms. Veerah then came into the room, forcing the two friends to go to their seats.

"Oh my, what about your project, Gulf?"

Gulf looked a the glass screen  on the door. The teacher started doing a roll call. Gulf' heart thumped as he waited for his name-.

"Kanawut?" The teacher looked up. Gulf stood up slowly and was about to make some stupid excuse. Just then, there was a knock on the door.  Everyone looked at the door as it slowly opened, revealing Kao Noppakao.

The room started buzzing with whisper, and every girl was shuffling in their bag for their smart phone  to take a photo of Kao.

"Yes, Mr. Noppakao? How may I help you?" Their teacher with a sickening smile on her face.

Mild looked at Gulf and acted like he was about to throw up. Gulf rolled his eye.

"Uhm.. Ms..."

"It's Ms. Veerah!" The teacher interjected.

"Yes, Ms. Veerah. Sorry. I'm looking for Gulf Kanawut Jong- I mean, Kanawut. I borrowed his light dimmer and wasn't able to return it immediately. Here it is," Kao said.

Gulf couldn't believe it. Kao was about to say his real last name- his married name.

"Mr. Kanawut, please go ahead and take your project from him."

Gulf got up and took the project from Kao. The Kao slipped another object to him quickly.

"You left this on the floor earlier."

"I can explain-" Gulf started to say.

"Yeah. After class, want to meet up?"

Gulf was taken a back but just nodded as Kao winked at him.

"Ms. Veerah, thanks. I'll go ahead."

Ms. Veerah smiled widely and waved back. When Kao closed the door behind him, Ms. Veerah lost her smile and asked for Gulf's project. Gulf had to refrain from rolling his eyes. 'Why is everyone so celebrity-crazy in this school?' he thought as he sat back down.

At lunch, Gulf told Mild that Kao already knew about his secret because of the file case.

"Ugh! I've been reminding you to show up for your personal appearance there!" Mild said. "You're still carrying that around?"

"Sorry, I keep forgetting!"

After a break, Gulf kept lookingat his watch. He needed to explain things to Kao in the hopes that Kao wouldn't reveal the truth. Kao could do that to his advantage because it could destroy the career of his biggest rival. But Gulf had to take the chance. 'Kao seems nice,' He thought.

The moment the school bell rang, Gulf was up  and out of the door, waving a goodbye to his best friend. Gulf tried to be discreet as he looked for Gulf, but Mew already saw him as he was leaving their classroom, how lucky indeed that Mew and Kao had a classroom together.

"What are you doing here?" Mew asked through gritted teeth.

Gulf pointedly ignored Mew as he craned his neck to see Kao, who was now leaving the room. When Kao met his eyes, Kao pointed toward the exit.

"Go ahead," Kao mouthed.

Gulf took one last look at Mew before he went ahead. A few more seconds later, he could hear someone's footsteps behind him. He sneaked a look and saw Kao trying to act casual. Hopefully, no one noticed. Unbeknownst to him, someone already did.

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

Mew watched as Kao followed Gulf outside the building. He watched them for a few minutes, and his suspicions were confirmed. They were sneaking out together. He felt a surge of anger toward the two of them, especially at Gulf, but he didn't know why.

Then his thought went to Kao. Mr. Nice Guy was stealing his wife, huh? But then again, Kao, just like the rest of the people outside his and Gulf's family, didn't know about his relationship status with Gulf. So why did he feel like Kao was trying to steal something.. er.. someone from him?

' Ah,forget it!' Mew thought as he started his car. He considered following them, but when he exited the gate, they were nowhere to be found. And, he felt like it was a waste of time. After all, Gulf was just his wife on paper, right? Right?

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

There's the Chapter 3.😁😁😁 Sorry to keep you waiting. I'm so busy to my work. But don't worry I'll update every Tuesday or Wednesday. (If I'm not in a lazy mood. 😁😁😁 Kidding..) I'll update this story every Tuesday and Wednesday.

So, The secret being reveal to the  one and only Mew's rival. Kao Noppakao.

What do you think to Kao?