🌻 Chapter 16 🌻

Mew did his usual knock on his door and told him to hurry up. Gulf groggily left his bed and opened the door to find Mew still standing there.

"Why are you still waiting there?"

"Nothing. I just... Want to make sure you're up so we can go to school together," Mew said without meeting his eyes, like he was shy about it.

Gulf couldn't help but stare at Mew with a wide grin. Suddenly, he's no longer felt groggy.

"Okay!" He said. He closed the door and went to his bathroom, even singing as he took a bath.

When Gulf and Mew arrived in school in his car, people started staring at the two of them. Some even started taking out their smart phones, especially when Mew took Gulf's hand.

"Oh my god! That girl has some nerve!"

"He looks like Mew's baby sitter!"

"I'm so jealous."

Gulf could hear everything they were saying. He couldn't take it anymore. Why wasn't Mew saying anything? He looked at him, but he looked like de didn't care. So when he saw Mild entering the school, he ran to Mild. He could hear Mew shouting his name, but when he caught up, he ran away even from Mild and into the comfort room, where he sulked inside a stall.

"Did you see the newest trending hashtag?"

"Ugh. Everyone on Mew's official Twitter is already posting questions about it."

"Wasn't he the guy who made a scene before with Kao.

"Yeah. What's up with him?"

Gulf could hear random girls walked outside the comfort room and talking about him. He wanted to bust out, but he couldn't because he knew it would be worse for him.

🌞

Mew was about to chase Gulf down the hall, but Mild took hold of his arm and pulled him to a corner.

"Are you stupid, Mew? Or are you-" Mild paused for effect- "stupid?"

Mew shook his hand and turned to leave, but Mild snatched his sleeve.

"What are you thinking? Showing up to school together and holding hands?"

"This wasn't my intention," he said.

Mild sighed. "You know, this is really hard for Gulf. If you can remember, he didn't ask for this as well. I should probably advise him to take Kao up on his offer."

"What offer?"

"Kak likes him. So you better watch how you're treating Gulf."

Mew wanted to punch the wall. That asshole! "I swear, if I see his stupid face. I will-"

"Mew, he cares for him."

"He doesn't ! That's not possible. How could he?"

"Well, what about you? Do you love Gulf? Or is Kao just a threat to your ego?"

Mew would not speak for a few seconds. "I don't know what I feel, Mild, to be honest... I just-"

"What?"

"I just can't lose Gulf right now. Right now, he's the only person I know from way before all this- all this shit about being famous."

Mild normally had a lot of things to say, but he didn't know what to say to Mew after this huge revelation. Somehow he wanted to hug him. Instead, he patted him on the back.

"Well, okay. Just do some thinking about what you really feel, okay?"

"What do you mean?"

"Don't to be so stupid. I have to go check up on Gulf. Later!" Mild walked away, leaving a confused Mew leaning on the wall.