13-

< Naruto: "Itachi please" Naruto pleaded

Itachi: "I'm sorry Naruto but I have to go and fight my little brother"

Naruto: "Stop it Itachi please tell Sasuke the truth it's not that hard" Naruto screamed as tears ran down his cheeks. The fact that his lover was going to fight with his brother was another thing

Naruto just wanted Sasuke to know the truth.

Naruto: "Itachi please just tell home that you where ordered to kill the your clan" Naruto screamed again but this time more years ran down his cheeks.

Itachi: "Naru~ You know that I can't do that, I want to end my villain story in the hands of my brother"

Naruto: "Itachi I'm pregnant with your baby"

Itachi: "You will be a good mother I know of it"

Itachi walked up and hugged his beloved Naru~ stroking his blond hair while the blond broke out and cried

Itachi began to whisper soothing words to his lover, When the blond finally slept he carefully took him into their room.

Itachi laid his lover or there bed and kissed him on the lips one last time before getting ready to fight his little brother

    >

Sasuke was shocked. "What" was all sasuke could say after finding out that his brother was ordered to kill their clan. And the fact that Naruto was pregnant with his brothers kid made him guilty and sad. He killed his brother, his best friends lover and his unborn neice or nephews father.

Not only did his brother leave Naruto to find him but his brother left his pregnant husband to go find his little brother Sasuke.

Everyone else was so shocked to know that Naruto was pregnant with Itachi's child.

I know this is short but I had some stuff to do