Chapter 58:Mirha

Mirha's pov:

I woke up due to extremely dry throat, it had been barely an hour or so since we fell asleep, I thought as I looked towards the window. The sun had just started rising.

Saad's arms were wrapped around me, I was laying with my back against his chest. His hands were locked around me, I struggled to turn towards him, and had my heart beat rising seeing him sleep. It was the first time, I actually caught him sleeping. He was looking so innocent with no coldness he usually kept on his face, his eyelashes were long, almost touching his cheekbones.

My eyes travelled from his eyes to his lips, they were red and slightly swollen. I touched them softly, remembering all what happened between us last night. I could feel heat rising in my cheeks, I never thought that I would be that comfortable completing our relationship. I pulled my hand away, feeling shy.

"Not in the mood of touching me anymore?" Saad's sleepy voice made my eyes met his. They were red and sleepy. How long had it been since he woke up?

-----------

Saad's pov:

I had woken up as soon as she faced towards me, but still kept laying with closed eyes. I watched as Mirha looked at me with huge eyes and red face, hearing my voice. She was just in my shirt laying under the blanket.  Watching her red face and plum lips made me want to kiss them some more.

She tried to remove my arms from around her, as if finally realizing it. 

"I need water" she whispered looking up at me still blushing. 

I let her sit up and took the glass from my side handing it to her. She finished it in few seconds, handing me the glass back"more ?" I asked looking at her, she was looking absolutely adorable and ravishing at the same time with her bed hair and just my dress shirt.

She shook her head, laying back down with a wince. I placed the glass back and laid down on my side facing towards her. 

"Are you okay?"I asked, she just moved closer and hid her face in my chest, wrapping her arms around my waist.

"Mirha, sweetheart?"I called her again placing a hand on her lower back.

This time she spoke against my chest."I think so, just uncomfortable" her choice of words made a smile come to my lips. I pulled her closer, placing a kiss on her head. I felt her fall asleep in few minutes and just after a while I also fell asleep. 

It was past 9 am when I woke up. I moved Mirha's head from my chest to the pillow softly, knowing that she needed to sleep more after the hectic last few days.

I got out of the bed with a smile on my face and headed towards the shower. I went downstairs once I was ready. Dado was sitting in the living room with Rabia bi and phupo. I wished them good morning "Hira prepare breakfast for him" Dado said to the maid.

"Is Dad home?"I asked dado.

"Yes, he is in the garden" she told me, on my way to the garden, I didn't see anyone else. Apparently the younger generation hadn't woken up yet.

Dad was sitting alone there, reading a newspaper with a cup of tea placed in front of him. The weather was quite nice today with Sun finally shining after days. I greeted him and took the seat. 

"Last night, I got the message about Shehzaad hussain(Mirha's elder uncle) tried to create drama on Reception. Are you planning to handle them or should I take care of them myself. They keep trying to contact Mirha too." I asked him, they were taking our leniency the wrong way. I didn't want Mirha stressing about them again, thankfully I already took care of her cell just after a few days of our marriage. Calls from unknown numbers didn't show on her cell but I got notification of them. I had seen a few people lurking around us at times too, but they never tried to approach as I never let Mirha be alone. There was always me or someone else to take care of her. 

"He was trying to act innocent using his political empathy gaining skills, showcasing as if he really cared about his niece and just wanted to meet her and we were the bad people not letting him meet her. He completely denied any connection with the attack, but who is he trying to fool. I warned him to keep their distance, but if he continues, handle it your way." Dad said and I nodded. I already had enough of them, and I had the perfect plan in my mind to make them stop. 

I talked to dad about some other matters too, I stood up when the maid came to call me for breakfast.

Altamash joined me for the breakfast. The next few hours were spent with them as almost everyone planned to leave today. 

Rabia bi was also waiting to meet Mirha so that she could take her leave. I headed upstairs to check on her around 12 am and found her still asleep in the middle of bed. I sat on the bed and watched her sleep so peacefully. My heart wasn't agreeing on waking her up yet, but it was required now. Even though, dado understood that she was tired, but now everyone was awake. I didn't want anyone to think negatively of her. 

"Butterfly, wake up. Rabia bi wants to meet you before leaving" I awoke her placing a kiss on her cheek, running my hand through her hair softly. The affection I felt for her sometimes shocked me, this wasn't my nature but when it came to her, this came naturally to me. I wanted to take care of her in every way possible. 

__________________

Me kese maan lun k me muhbat hun uski
Mujhme us khaas shks k kaabil kuch bhi to nhi he....
Me kese maan lun k me chahat hun uski
Mujhme chaahy jaany k kaabil kuch nhi he........

_______________

Salaam readers! Heres the update❤️