Chapter 22:Mirha

Mirha's pov:

A week passed by, my life was falling into a routine now. My time in Saad's room also passed a lot more easily, I wasn't on alert whole the time waiting for him to strike. Tonight, he didn't come down for dinner, Hira informed that he had a headache. It was understandable also as he had been doing lots of work in the past day. There was a conference being held for medical students in the university, And he was one of the speakers.

I went to my room after dinner as I didn't think he would want to punish me by making me stay in his room for two hours tonight. But I realized how wrong I was, when I got a message on my cell. It was from him "why aren't you in my room yet?" He had written, I could imagine him saying it with a raised eyebrow. 

I sighed, getting up to go to his room. I entered the room after knocking on the door lightly. He was laying on the bed with an arm covering his forehead. 

He pulled his arm away, as I moved towards him. His eyes were blood red, they made me flinch. "Should I get you some medicine" I asked playing with the fingers of the my hand. 

" I have already taken it an hour ago. "He said, I looked away, not knowing what he wanted from me. 

"You want to do something for me?" he asked raising an eyebrow. My heart skipped a beat, even in this condition, I could see the iceman in him.

I nodded, not having the courage to even utter a word. 

"Massage my forehead" he said making me take a small step back in fear. 

"B-but... " he knew how I reacted to getting touch, how can he even ask me to do it. My heart was beating fast as many thoughts ran through my head.

"I won't touch you. I won't do anything to you. It will just be your hand on my forehead" he said looking in my eyes directly. 

I looked at my hands not knowing what to do.

"Look at me!"he said making my eyes lift to his "If you will feel discomfort, stop right away." there was again this thing in his eyes, he was making me trust him, making me do what I wanted. I nodded my head slowly.

"Come here" he pointed towards the left side of the bed, which was empty. I reluctantly moved towards it. I sat on the bed taking my shoes off, I kept as much distance as I could between us, while being still able to touch his head. I was nervous about touching him. His head was placed on the pillow and his tired eyes were on my face. 

"Do it" his eyes was lighter than a whisper as he commanded me. The first touch was difficult, I was afraid of it, but...It didn't feel bad when my hand missed his hair lightly. They were soft..... I placed my whole hand on his forehead taking a deep breathe, waiting to get repulsed, but... nothing happened. My eyes were flicking between his forehead and eyes, but I could feel his focus on me the whole time.

My hand shivered slightly, feeling the warmth of his forehead seeping into my hand "Its okay..."He mumbled making my squirming stop. I kept my eyes on his as I started moving my hand, reluctantly at first, but it was getting easier and easier with each passing minute. I didn't remember when was the last time, I actually felt something other than repulsion on human contact. 

He raised his hand, on instinct I pulled my hand away closing my eyes tightly, waiting for the worst. I held my breath in fear, but frowned when a strand of my hair was pulled slightly. 

"I won't touch you, I said" his sharp voice made me open my eyes. He was still laying in the same position, only a hand was now holding my strand of hair in between his fingers. 

I placed my hand back on his forehead, relaxing. " they need a trim" he said examining the strand. I pulled it from his grip pursing my lips. I knew that they needed a trim, but I wasn't a big fan of cutting my own hair. It took so long or I just won't get them equal. 

He didn't say anything and just closed his eyes as I kept massaging his head. I felt his breathing deepen after sometime. There still sometime left before the two hours were going to be completed. I looked at his sleeping form. He was around 6 or 6'1, a lot taller than me. He had muscles, clearly showing that he exercised.His hair were jet black and his skin a naturally tan shade. His nose was straight, leading to a plump set of lips. But, his cold dark grey eyes, which turned icier with the change in his mood dominated his every feature. It was the first time, I focused on the details, knowing that he was sleeping and won't catch me staring at him.

As soon as the two hours were up, I headed back to my room. I didn't know what was going on between us, or what he wanted. And I had even stopped pondering about it, knowing he always did what he wanted to do.

____________
Salaam readers! Heres the update❤️