chapter 11:Saad

Saad's pov:

Instead of going home, I went to the place which was peaceful to me. It was just on the outskirt of the city, surrounded by greenery. Not a lot of people came towards this side of the city as the jungle started from there. I cut the engine off my car and closed my eyes. Those tear filled yet serene eyes came in front of me, making me open my eyes quickly. 

"Why was there no hate in her eyes? why?!!!!" I banged my hand against the steering wheel. She was messing with my head. Her wounds had disturbed me and it was fucking my head on another level. I never got affected by anyone's pain. Yes, I didn't want to see my closed ones hurt, but on many levels I felt disconnected. I didn't feel pain seeing them in pain. That part of me died years ago with my mother's death. 

"Why? Why her!!!!" I was getting more and more frustrated realizing how she was affecting me. She was the daughter of the woman I hated most in the world. Her mother was responsible for my mother's death. I shouldn't feel anything for her, not pity, not empathy, nothing!!!!

"She should just get out of my life!! I don't need this unnecessary headache! " I thought to myself, as I started the car. Even this place, my peaceful place wasn't able to calm me today. 

I reached home around 3 pm. I found Dado in the living room. I greeted her" Waslaam! my child is finally home. Go freshen up, I will ask the maid to get food for you." She smiled at me. She was the woman, who brought me up. The only woman, I cared about after my mother. 

" I am not hungry right now , don't bother " I said holding her hand. 

"Okay..." she started reluctantly" Can you check on Mirha? Hira said she is better, but it would be better if you check her " She finished looking at me hopefully. 

I pursed my lips together, " I will see her after freshening up" I assured her and then went to my room.

I went to that girl's room once I had taken a shower and changed into comfortable clothes. She was sitting on the bed, with some art book in her hand. 
"Please, leave me alone" Her voice was barely louder than a whisper. I could see fear in her eyes, but also strength. 

"You shouldn't have taken a shower right now. The weather is changing, your health could go worse, let alone your wounds." I said as she kept looking at me with pursed lips. 

"We both know, I didn't get sick because of changing weather. And don't worry, I am not going to die anytime soon " She said with a bitter smile on her face. 

"Dream on! I don't worry for stray mouse." I said with a cruel smile on my face. I moved closer to her, but she moved back quickly as if I was going to bite her. I opened the medicine box and then took out the thermometer, I used it to check her temperature .She didn't have fever.

" Will you please leave now?" She said as soon as I got done. 

I raised an eyebrow" This is my house! I will stay where I want to" I showed her, her place. I took a seat on the sofa, just to spite her a little more. She pursed her lips, but didn't say anything. Her eyes were on the book, but it was clear that she wasn't reading a word. It was just a distraction from me. 

I noticed her profile sitting there, she had coffee brown hair and eyes, the eyes which looked a lot lighter filled with tears. She was on the skinnier side with really delicate looking features. She had plum red lips which had turned whiter due to fever. There was a dupatta on her shoulders, but her collar bones could be seen clearly. I turned my gaze away as my eyes started to stray.

Just then, she got up and headed towards the balcony of her room with the book in her hand. I kept sitting there, just wanting to see what she would do. Hira came to the room with a glass of hot chocolate in her hand.

"Sir." she exclaimed seeing me, sitting there. "She is there " I said , as Mirha turned to see who had entered the room. She turned back and focused on the book as Hira went towards her. The maid lightly tapped her shoulder, but she jumped as if someone had thrown boiling water on her, making the book fall from her hands. 

"I am so sorry,I didn't mean to scare you" Hira apologized sheepishly. The girl knew that the maid had brought drink for her, there was no reason for her to be jumpy. A frown deepened on my forehead as I continued hearing their conversation. 

"Its okay," The girl gave her a forced smile and then bent down to pick her book. Her hands were shivering....Something wasn't right. I left the room with new thoughts in my head. 

_______________

Mene ik sabak seekha he

Muhbt pr zindgi khtm nhi hoti

Zindgi bhr k lie ye hrf seekhe hen

Saaansen nhi ruktin bs insaan jeena chor dete hen .....
_____________
Salaam readers! Heres the update❤️❤️❤️