sixty-three

"I like the third house the best

"I like the third house the best." I said as he opened the door for me to get back in the car.

"Either that one or the first one." He said.

"The third one, plus it's in a gated community." I said.

"Ight I'll put the word in." He said.

"Take me to my tattoo shop." I said.

"Which one?" He asked.

"The one where Teyana at." I said. Now I have two tattoo shops of my own and both are doing really good, a lot of clients come in everyday. Teyana and Tre both help manage the shop, I figured I needed somebody who I could trust and they never gave me a reason to think otherwise.

Once we finally got there I saw that it was multiple cars in the parking lot meaning we were busy today.

"I'll be back it shouldn't take long." I kissed him getting out the car.

"Sabreaaa." Teyana dragged as she hugged me.

"Heyyy." I smiled as we went to the back to talk.

"I got something to tell you." She cheesed.

"Me too." I smiled. "You first." I said.

"I'm guessing it's something good." I laughed and she pulled out ultrasound pictures.

"Hold on cause this crazy." I laughed pulling out ultrasound pictures as well.

"Omg." We bot got up hugging each other rocking side to side.

"How many months are you?" I asked.

"I'm three months, I'll be four months next week." She said.

"I'm two months." I said. "What Tre say when you told him?" I asked.

"He was happy as hell, I just know if we have son he gone act just like him." She said.

"Right." I said.

"Untun what's that look?" She asked.

"Huh? I'm just thinking." I said.

"About?" She asked.

"Semaj texted me earlier today asking if we could meet up and talk, but I haven't responded yet." I said.

"I mean that's a not a bad thing." She said.

"Looking back he really ain't do nothing wrong except for making it seem like I came running to him or something, but me and him established that already and the bitch thing." I said.

"What can you expect if the person you're dealing with is referring you to "his bitch" to his friends, Avontae shouldn't have been referring me to that those times. Semaj wasn't necessarily calling me a bitch even though he apologized for that. Jealousy just got to the both of them." I explained.

"True." I said. "After that we was talking as friends for a while then I just stopped responding." I shrugged.

"I can tell he think what happened was his fault." He said.

"I told him it wasn't cause it had nothing to do with him getting me caught up in whatever he had going on."

"I think you should say yes, what's the worst that can happen." She shrugged.

"I guess so." I shrugged.

"So you and Major good?" She asked.

"More than good." I laughed.

"I can tell, you been smiling more and you been glowing." She said.

"Thank youuu." I smiled. "We found our house today too. What about you and Tre?" I asked.

"Our bond is literally like best friends." She smiled.

"I knew y'all liked each other y'all just ain't wanna admit it." I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever." She said playfully.

"Damn so we both gone be on maternity leave, who gone look after both shops?" She asked.

"I mean I'll come in every once in a while checking up on stuff, but that's something imma have to figure out." I said.

"I can't believe I'm finna have a whole baby. Like I'm really finna give birth to another life." She said. "I just don't want to go through all that pain." She sighed.

"It's all gone be worth it at the end, when I first had Serayah I didn't want her out my sight at all." I laughed. "I was attached to her and I became so emotional." I said.

"It don't matter cause this most definitely ain't gone be my first." She shrugged.

"How many kids you want." I laughed.

"Five, I want a big family especially since I'm the only child." She said.

"Four max for me, but this basically gone be the third child in the house." I said.

"Oh yeaa, how my friend doing?" She asked referring to Josiah.

"Girl full of energy, him and Serayah." I laughed. "He finna be living with us for now on so you know." I said.

"He asked me if I was his mommy now but I didn't know what to tell him. Cause I know I'll feel some type of way of Serayah was to call somebody else her mother." I said.

"True but that's also something to feel mature about it, I mean you said it yourself he never wants to go with his momma or leave from over major's house. Would she have a problem with that?" She asked.

"I honestly don't know. We don't have a problem with each other and we never argued before. But if he's more comfortable with me than he is with her then that's something she needs to work on as mother. I know how it feels for someone to judge my parenting as an outsider, so if it is an issue Josiah has I tell Major and he takes that up with her." I explained.

"Period." She agreed.

"I'm so glad I'm more mature now and just living my life." I said.

"You and me both." She laughed.
____________________________________