twenty-four

When I was becoming conscious again I felt someone shaking me

When I was becoming conscious again I felt someone shaking me. I blinked a couple of times before fully opening my eyes seeing Tre over me and Teyana was on the phone. I was laying on my tattoo chair so I'm guessing once I passed out they put me here.

"She woke, what the fuck wrong wit' you? You dehydrated?" He asked.

"Dumbass don't ask it like that." Teyana scrunched her face up bringing me a water bottle.

"I'm just saying, she scarin' a nigga and shit." He said.

"They said that she needs to be laying flat.We need to take her to the emergency room." She said.

"Nigga, she is laying flat." He said.

"No she not the chair is leaned up a lil bit." She said.

I was just listening to them talk until I slowly remembered what happened before I passed out. I could feel my heartbeat speed up and my breathing became faster as tears started to roll down my face again.

"Omg Sabrea." They put their attention on me.

"Fuck it lets go, we gone be all night for a fucking ambulance." He said picking me up.

"I don't need to get in an ambulance truck, I'm good." I said having trouble keeping a steady pace of Breathing.

"I'm finna get her stuff." Teyana said as Tre carried me out to his car.

"I don't know what the fuck going on wit' you but you scaring me, don't tell nobody I said that." He mumbled.

"I really don't know what I'm doing and you not talking. You know we got the same favorite color that's wild." He mumbled again.

When Tre is nervous he tends to talk a lot, it can be about the most off the wall stuff. He just be saying anything.

"I apologize ahead of time cause I might hit your head on the door." He said opening the car door.

"If you pregnant, don't be shy to belly flop down the stairs." He said putting me in the car and Teyana smacked his neck.

"Ouch, don't touch me." He turned around.