fifteen

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲

Before I was going to court for Avontae, I had to go to the tattoo shop and check up on some things since I was coming back tomorrow.

It was just Teyana and Trey there since it was kind of early.

"Bout time." He mumbled.

"Well hey to you to." I laughed.

"Girl I got to catch you up." Teyana said hugging me.

"Uhoh." I mumbled.

"You love talking shit, shut up." Trey mumbled.

"He just mad cause that crazy ass girl slapped the fuck outta him." She said.

"What?." I gasped. "Trey what happened?" I asked.

"Ight so we was all just in chilling, then Taija uglyass was like Shae finna come. I was already pissed off cause she did that shit on purpose. Shae come up in here starting shit with me, I was ignoring her ass and I stood up about to walk off and this bitch slapped me so I pushed her back, then Jay tryna hold me back." He explained.

"I wasn't even finna fight that bitch, but she wasn't bout to slap me when I ain't did shit to her ass, how she mad at me cause she lied." He continued.

"Taija wrong for that I'm not gone lie." I mumbled.

"On God, and she think it's funny." Teyana agreed.

"Chile if y'all wanna be like Black Ink Crew just say that." I said walking to where I do my tattoos at.

I made sure everything was in place and ready. I re organized most of my things and then I was finished. When I walked out to the front Semaj was coming in. I really am trying not to be late to Avontae's hearing.

Aw shit.

"So you just gone ignore me?" He looked at me.

"I been busy." I said.

"Busy doing what?" He asked.

"Minding her damn business." Teyana said.

"I ain't think I was talking to you." He told her and Trey laughed.

"See cause Untun." She started.

"Go outside." I said as I followed behind him.

"Why are you popping up on me?" I asked.

"Why you ignoring me?" He asked.

"I don't see why you worried, go back to girl you was going on a date with." I began to walk off but he grabbed me by waist.

"Why you walking off?" He said.

Don't give in, I need to leave.

"I told you already, she wanted to go on a date, but I kept holding off cause I'm trying to cut her off but she act like she can't comprehend." He said and I removed his hands from around my waist.

"At the end of the day both of us are single, you can do what you want and so can I, but if you telling me something and telling somebody else the same thing that's foul and I don't have time for that literally." I said.

"And if you can't seem to cut her off easily then that's on you, you told me to hit you up when I figure out what I'm doing, how bout you do the same." I said.

"I can't get a hug?" He said.

"No, bye have a nice day." I said as I walked back inside the tattoo shop.

"You a mess, you know that?" Teyana laughed.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm just sayin, cause if Avontae find out." She dragged.

"If she pimpin let her pimp. City girls up 500 points." Trey said.

"City boys down 600 points." Teyana laughed.

"Fuck you." He said.

"I'm not pimping." I said walking to the back as she followed me.

"Taija had you on speaker, and lets just say Jay whole mood changed, plus you got Semaj poppin up, and of course you was just laid up with Tae, you gone get caught up." She said.

"Why she had me on speaker around everybody anyways. Like I said plenty of times I'm single and just trying to figure things out. Niggas do the same thing and get praised but when a female do it we automatically a hoe." I said.

"You ain't lyin, but still though I'm just telling you how it look cause I don't want nobody getting into it and you getting hurt at the end." She assured.

"Yea I see what you saying." I said looking at the time.

"Oh shit." I said grabbing my stuff.

"What?" She asked.

"I'm not gone make it to his hearing in time." I sighed.

"Foolin wit' Semaj mean ass." Teyana said.

"Well I'll see you tomorrow." I said leaving out of my room.

"Bye lil dude." I said to Trey as I left out. I was just hoping they ain't decide to lock this boy back cause then who knows when he'll be out.

Then on top of that, I don't communicate with none of the people that's there. I don't get how he still talk to them damn people.

When I got back to my house his car was in my driveway, which is weird cause he's supposed to be in court.
____________________________________

I had writer's block for this book but I'm back🦦Oh and once again DO NOT SNITCH TO THESE DAMN CHARACTERS I will gladly delete this book and forget it ever existed

Oh and once again DO NOT SNITCH TO THESE DAMN CHARACTERS I will gladly delete this book and forget it ever existed.

Cause I see ppl from other books be snitching hard ash on social media🦦