fourteen

After going another round in the shower we both fell asleep

After going another round in the shower we both fell asleep. I was worn out but it was a good feeling.

By the time I woke up it was the next day. Like I really slept my afternoon and night away. Avontae wasn't beside me so I'm assuming he got up before me.

As I stood up my legs felt like noodles and my dumbass fell right back down on the bed. My legs felt sore as I got up again limping to the bathroom to do my morning routine.

On top of that I had a headache. I just wanted to lay down all day.

When I walked back out the bathroom Avontae was sitting down across the room lookin at me while I limped.

"This yo' fault I should beat your ass." I got back in the bed.

"Good morning to you too." He smirked.

I grabbed my phone and seen that I had multiple missed calls from Semaj. And by my phone being unlocked I'm guessing Avontae seen it.

I went on Instagram and started watching people's stories and just like I thought, Avontae posted something to be petty.

Ns_Tae 3 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝗮𝗴𝗼

Mane that cup of water was needed

Mane that cup of water was needed. My voice kept going in out sounding like I was on one of them commercials with the people that smoke cigarettes.

As I was on my phone I had an incoming FaceTime call from Taija. I grabbed my AirPods and put one in before answering.

"Hey-" I cut myself off as I cleared my throat. I was nervous cause this nigga kept looking at me with low eyes.

"Stop looking at me." I said.

"What I can't look at you?" He asked while he smirked.